Chapter 10

This chapter conatains mature contant if uncomfortable please skip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivay brought anika towards his car on his left shoulder. He made anika sit on the passenger sit and he moved towards driver's seat. He started driving towards DV. His eyes were red due to anger he was holding steering wheel in tight hold. And his other hand was on gear shift.

Sensing his anger anika composed and placed her hand on his hand that was on gear shift. By her touch he calm downed a bit. He loosened the hold on steering and held anika's hand.The whole ride was silent.

In 40 mins they reached DV. In surrounding No one was their except bodygaurds. Again he picked anika and put on his shoulder and went inside DV. As soon as they entered he told anika to look the main door and put the password lock by putting her down.

Again he picked her in his arms and walked in their room. Shivay put anika down and he walked towards the bed and sat down the edge of the bed. This was confusing anika more. From the club he have not talked a word except at the maindoor.

He sat on the bed like a king. And next word shivay uttered shocked her to the core but his voice held seriousness.

Shiv: Strip.

Anika meekly nodded her head. She slowly pulled down the zip of the dress. Anika pulled down her dress as soon as her drees was down her chreey pink round boobs popped up. As she have not wore bra inside her dress. She was now standing in front of shivay with panties.

Shivay glupped hard seeing her perfect body with honey skin. For a moment he forgot what is his punishment. But he composed himself and stoodup and took of his clothes leaving himself in his boxers.

Anika's eyes flooded with desire seeing his well built body. Shivay's eyes was too flooded with desire. He then saw in her eyes to see any discomfort from her side but seeing the same desire in her eyes he gained some courage and said

Shiv: Honey come here.

He the sat on the bed and made sit on his lap. Without wasting anytime time he spanked her ass 4 to 5 times.Anika was enjoying his punishment. Her Asscheeks were buring by his spanks but it aroused her too.

Shiv: Honey who has right to touch you.(spank)

Ani:(with difficulty) you.

Shiv: Whom do you belong.(spank)

Ani:Only you.

After continuious 15 to 18 spanks he stopped. Seeing her red ass he kissed her asscheeks making her blush hard. Later he picked her up in his arms and put her on the bed. He went out of his room confusing her.

After 5 minn he came in room with ice cubes and antisecptic cream. He walked towards her put the things on the side table. Shivay holded her milky waist and truned her around. Now her bare back was facing him.

Shivay again kissed her butt making her blush. He chuckled seeing this. Later he grabbed ice bowl and put one ice cube inside his mouth and placed his mouth on her butt. Anika was observing his each and every step making her blush more.Her asscheeks were burning like hell. She hissed in pain. Later he put antiseptics on the place where his fingerprints were present now also.

Shivay Turned her around and his eyes were now only her perfect bobs. Anika shivered under his gaze.Shivay kissed her forehead then her both eyes, her nose tip then her both cheeks then finally placed his lips on her lips. She parted her lips in reflex. Gaining some courage shivay placed his hands on her breasts.