Chapter 47

------------------------------------------------------------------

As shivay saw anika slept due to exhaustion he took his two bundle of joy in his arms and went out to make them meet the family.

As the family saw shivay coming out with the twins all rushed towards him. He handed baby girl to shakti and baby boy to yash. He then went to discard the hospital clothes and came out and saw all the family have surrounded the babies like honey bees.

Shiv: Guys let them rest.

As he said the two babies started crying. He quickly went near them and took them in his arms and started to calm them down but minute by minute their crying increased.

By this commotion anika woke up from her sleep and whispered his name. He went near her and asked her what happened.

Ani: Shiv.

Shiv: Honey what happened. You should have slept.

Ani: Shiv babies are crying. Give them to me. They may be hungry.

Pin: Okay anu you feed them. We will take your leave now. And will wait at home.

Suw:Take care princess. You are so strong my baby.

Ani: I love you maa's.

Pinky and suvarna kissed her head and went with their husbands after meeting her. Arnav went to pay the bills and khushi also went home as aarva was bit cranky with the hospital environment.

Nurse came and instructed anika how to feed the babies and went telling to call her if needed. At first it was a difficult to feed but both started taking their feed.

Shivay came and sat beside her and took the baby boy in his arms as he finished taking his feed and shivay started to rub his back to make his burp as the nurse told him.

When anika was done she also made the baby girl burp and both the babies slept in the crib near the bed.

Shivay placed a deep kiss on her forehead which full of love and gratitude towards her. She smiled and hugged him tightly.

Shiv: I am so proud of you honey. You did it. And the most strongest women of my life. My love towards you have grown 100times more.

Ani: I am so happy shiv. And we did it. We both brought two sweet angels in this world.

Shiv: My honey I am a proud father of our three kids. I love you so much.

Ani: I love you too baby.

He touched their foreheads and smiled ear to ear making her smile broadly. Their moment was broken by the door knock and shivay said come in.

Arnav Khushi and a sleeping aarav came inside. Arnav went to anika and sat on the place where shivay was sitting and shivay went to help khushi to keep sleeping aarav in the crib.