Chapter 27

------------------------------------------------------------------

In next 3 hours anika got ready with her help of khushi in her wedding outfit. Anika was wearing a red marron heavy embroidery lehenga. Khushi opened the cloth that was tied around her chura. Her heena claded hands. Her heavy long kalre. Khushi did some bold make up of her with herself. She made her wear the jewellery. Anika wore her golden heels.

Anika was very much nervous and was pacing in the room

Anika was very much nervous and was pacing in the room. Khushi was trying to keep her calm but of no use. There was knock on her rooms door. Khushi went and opened the door to see Yaswarna Kusum dadi and arnav.

She let them inside and saw anika was nervous. Arnav shaked his head and went towards her. He made her sit down on her bed. She immediately snuggled in his chest.

Arn: What happened princess. Why are you nervous.

As he said tears crossed her eyes. She hugged him more tightly hidding her face in his chest.

Ani: Bhai I will miss u.

Anika spoke in chocked voice. Tears came out from arnav's eyes.

Arn:I will miss you too doll. Dekho DV aur RM baju baju mein hai. Tum yaha kabhi bhi aasakti ho. Aur shiv bhi tumhara dhyan rakhega. You both love each other right.

Anika nodded and wiped her tears.

Arn:Now no more tears. See we all came to meet you. All guest have started coming. Panditji will call you and shivay down now.

Suw: My princess is looking like a Royal queen. Kisi ki nazar na lage.

Saying she took some khol from her right eye and put a dot behind her left year.

Ku dadi: Princess Dekho life me kai sari problems ayengi. Dat kar samna karna. Aur ek dusre ka sath kabi mat chodhna. (Anika nodded)

Yash: Dekho tum sab he meri princess ko rulaya. Hum to yaha photos nikalne yaha tum sab ne mere princess ko emotional kar diya.

They all clicked the pictures. Later all left leaving khushi with her.

Here in DV. Shivay was getting ready with help of Ranveer.