Chapter 16

It was midnight when anika felt something wet in her midthighs. A sudden shot of pain hit her lower abdomen.

She untangled herself from shivay as he has caged her. She ran into the washroom and hot to know that her days has started.

Because of movement shivay woke up and saw anika running into the washroom. He panicked and ran behind her and banged the door.

Shiv:Honey kya hua.

Ani: Shiv vo mujhe kuch chahiye aap lake de sakte hai kya.

Shiv:Ha bolo kya chahiye.

Ani:(being embarrassed)mujhe sanitary napkins chahiye.

Shiv:ok. Isme embarras hone ki jarurat nahi. Me jata hu. Company aur size message kar dena.

Shivay immediately went to buy her things as anika messaged. In next 15 mins shivay with her things and gave to anika.

Anika took a shower and changed her colthes and came out. Till that time shivay came with hot chocolate milk and hot water bag. He discarded his t-shirt and made anika sleep after dinking hot chocolate milk. He back hugged and kept hot water bag on her lower back.

Anika felt bless having a caring partner. She turned towards facing her face and kisses him. He too reciprocated the kiss. He broke the kiss. Kissed her forehead and patted her head to make her sleep. Soon she slept being tired.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning shivay woke up with the sound of crying. He got to know aryan woke up he went inside his room not before giving a forehead kiss to anika. As soon as aryan saw his father he stopped crying and opened his arms towards his father indicated him to pick him up.

Shivay took him in his arms and kissed his forehead and aryan kissed his cheek wetting his cheek with saliva.

They both freshened up and came inside his closet. And dressed themselves. They went outside and saw anika was still sleeping with her mouth open. Aryan jumped on the bed and crawled towards anika. Kissed her cheek wetting her cheek with saliva.

Aryan kept kissing her continuously. Shivay was in balcony as he was talking on his phone. With continuous kissing anika woke up. Aryan jumped on anika as she woke up. She kissed his forehead and took him in her arms. He was lying on her nuzzling into her hair. Anika was carsing his back.

After attending shivay came inside the room and saw his both babies were kissing each other. Shivay came inside a sat beside anika. Both aryan and anika pounced on him. Shivay laughed and made them sit on his lap. Anika hugged him by his waist. Aryan to copied his mother's act. Shivay smiled and kissed their heads.

Shiv: Baby Badepapa ka call aya tha. Hum dono ko OI me bulaya hai.

Ani: OK. Mom aur dad ko RM me jane ko bola me to nahi aa sakti pooja mein.

Shiv:Ok. Ha aur Papa ka bhi phone aaya tha dinner ko invite kar rahe hai. Jaye kya.

Ani: Ha ja sakte hai hum. Aap jane wale hai kya RM me.

Shiv: Tum nahi ja rahi ho to me Jake kya karu. Aru ko jane do Mom dad ke sath. Mom ko mene bataya hai kal ko mili thi thabi.

Ani: Ok me fresh hoke aati hu. Apke liye ek surprise hai mere pas.

Shiv:(pouted) Batao na.

Aryan to pouted seeing his father pouting. Anika smiled.

Ani: Na aapne bataya tha kya. Sham ko jayenge.

Shiv: okay.

Later Anika got ready and went down. They all had their breakfast. Shinky with aryan went to RM for post marriage rituals and Shivay and anika went to OI.

Shivika reached in OI in 1 hour. As soon as shivay entered all staff stood up seeing their boss. Whole staff wished him be be only nodded his head. Anika shaked her head in disbelief.

Both reached a Infront of Tej's cabin and knocked the door. After a strong come in they both went inside.

Both: Good Morning Badepapa/ Tej uncle.

Tej: Good morning kids. Anu beta call me badepapa just like shivay. Abhi tu mere bete se shadi karne wali ho.

Ani: Ok bade papa.

Shiv: Bade papa apne hume kyu bulaya hai yaha.

Tej: Ha mene mera decision vapis liya hai tumhe OM se nikalne ka.

Shiv: Huh?

Tej: Mene yesa isliye bola tha ki mujhe tum dono ki test leni thi ki aap log ek baby ki responsibility lene ke liye tyaar hai ki nahi. Mene yese bahut log dekhe hai jo adopt karte hai aur bad mein responsibility lene keliye ready nahi hote. To me tumhe me tumhari post CEO ki wapis de raha hu.

Shiv: Nahi bade papa. Me ya post abhi nahi le sakta. Me OI kam kar sakta hu. Par abhi mujhe vo Post nahi chahiye. Vo post ka layak rudra hai. Mujhe abhi Shivika Libration aur Victoria bhi hai.

Tej: As u wish shivay lekin me abhi shakti aur pinky ko OM me rehne bularaha hu.

Shiv:. Sorry Badepapa but me mere family ki responsibility lena chata hu. Hum sab OM me aate jate rahenge.

Tej: Ok as u wish. Lekin tum apne shares wapis le lo. Nahi to ma aur janhavi mujhe ghar pe nahi lenge.

Shiv: Ok mere nam ke adhe share anika ke honge.

Tej: ok. Jaise tumhe thik lage.

Shivay and anika hugged tej and went out of his cabin. Shivay went inside his cabin and took his certificates, medals and trophies with him to keep in his new company.

Later anika took the driver seat as she was taking him to a surprise. And shivay took passenger seat and rested a while. They both talked on random topics.

Precap: Surprise of anika.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️