Chapter 30

------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Mature Part ahead. Please skip if uncomfortable.

After the reception party shivay brought anika at their beach house that anika gifted him. Shivay already told khanna to decorate their room in beach house.

After reaching there from chopper shivay picked her up in his arms. He brought him inside their room. Whole journey from hotel to their room anika was nuzzling his neck in nervousness. Shivay too didn't said anything to her.

Now they were in the room. Shivay made her stand and planted a kiss on her forehead. Anika smiled and hugged him.

Shiv: Honey meet me at the pool side.

Anika nodded and was going to washroom when shivay stopped her.

Shiv: Honey In your birthsuit.

Anika blushed and went inside the washroom for changing. Here shivay grabbed his one bathrobe and stripped down in his birth suit. He then wore the bathrobe and went to poolside.

Anika also wore the bathrobe stripping down her clothes leaving her mangalsutra and sindoor.

She went near poolside to see shivay in pool taking a dip in bathrobe his back was facing her. Anika too went inside the pool and backhugged him and closed her eyes. Shivay held her one hand which was on his chest and pecked her back palm.

He brought in front of him and placed his lips on her. Everytime they kissed it felt new feeling. This kiss was so different from other kisses. The intensity of the kiss was deep, it was having passion, desire and the raw need.

After breaking the kiss anika hugged him. Shivay to sensed the meaning of the hug it was conveying she too need him as much shivay needs her. She looked up into his grey eyes and whispered only audible to him.

Ani: Make me your completely.

Shivay was surprised hearing her bold reply. He again asked her to confirm.

Shiv: You sure.

Anika nodded and placed a small kiss on his neck. He wasted no time picking by her butt making her wrap her legs on his torso and started walking towards their room.

He was placing many wet kisses on her neck. He was bitting her neck giving numerous love bites.While walking he slid her bathrobe from her shoulder till her clevage.

Shivay was placing many kisses occasionally giving love bites. Reaching the room he placed her on the floor and gently removed her bathrobe. Then he picked her again and placed on the bed. He then went and closed the door of the room and turned on the sound proof mode. Taking the remote he dimmed the light and closed the brown color curtians.

Then shivay removed his bathrobe and stood in front of her. Anika closed her eyes seeing his huge tent but her betrayed her and looked into his eyes.

Shivay hovered her and planted a deep kiss on her hairline. He whispered

Shiv: I love you forever and ever.

Ani: I love you too.

He then kissed her deeply playing with her tits. After breaking the kiss he attacked her neck and gave many hickeys.

He the moved down towards her cherry like twins. He grabbed her one twin and placed his mouth and sucked her nipple like a baby sucking milk and he played with other one busy pinching and squeezing it.

Anika was in moaning mess and gripping his hair pulling his closer and other hand gripping the bedsheets.

He gave equal attention to her twins. He then moved down towards her waistline placing numerous open mouth kisses. He plunged his tongue inside her naval and sucked it.

Now he moved down towards her cunt and plunged his sinful tongue on her lips drinking juice. He inserted his two finger inside her honey pot and started pounding hard.

Anika hit her first orgasm and whispered heavily

Ani: Shiv I am cuming.

Shiv: Come all over me baby.

As he said she came all over his finger erupting like a volcano. Shivay drank all her honey and placed his on her cunt licking her remaining juices. Then he placed his lips on her lips making her taste herself.

After breaking the kiss shivay placed kisses on her eyes and started rubbing his tip on her clit. He saw her enjoying and pushed his hard cock inside her small hole breaking her v-card.

Anika crided in pain. She thought she was in death bed. Shivay got it and placed his lips on her lips easying out her pain wiping jer tears that came out from her eyes.

After felt like eternity anika whispered"move" and he started pounding slowly. Her pain took over the pleasure and she told him fast his pace and he obeyed her.

She lost the count of orgasm and remembered her brothers words for controlling himself. She was now tired, he saw the tiredness in her eyes and made her cum a last time and came out of her.

He took her in his arms and kissed her forehead and whispered sweet things in her ears to make her sleep after wrapping them from the duvet.

Anika slept immediately in his embrace and shivay too slept who was adoring her messy self. She was looking in her messy state.

All last two souls that love each other immensely got connected. They both are

Two bodies one soul.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers,

Updated 2 parts in day. As I have written this part before 1 week.

Please keep supporting me and my stories so I can get energy and ideas for writing further

Please keep supporting me and my stories so I can get energy and ideas for writing further. Keep voting and commenting on my all the stories.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️