Chapter 22

Both the groups reached next morning in goa respectively. Anika was surprised. She thought shivay was to in goa but she don't know the name of shivay's hotel.

All the girls went inside the hotel and settled down in their respective rooms after a long journey. Anika and Khushi were sharing the rooms.

Here boys also got settled and in their rooms as they booked the row houses for them. Arnav and Shivay were sharing the rooms.

They all decided to have their breakfast in the rooms only. After having breakfast all decided to take some rest for night celebration.

Anika was not at all sleepy so she thought to roam on the streets. Shivay too went out for seeing the resort with kartik on the beach.

Anika went to the streets seeing the local market. Aftersome time she saw a tattoo house. She decided to surprise shivay. Here shivay also made tattoo for anika. Anika made tattoo on her back neck.

While going towards her room she was busy with her phone and didn't notice someone coming from the opposite side. She dashed with the person as the person was also typing something on his phone.

The person dashed her held her protectively in his arms. Anika closed her eyes in fear of falling down but was held in nictime.

Anika opened her eyes and saw kartik holding her in his arms. And she was surprised again to see him here. She was sure kartik was also with boys gang.

Ani:Kittu what are you doing here in this hotel.

Kar: We are here anu for shiv's Bachlorate. In this hotel. But what are you doing her.

Ani: My party is also planned here.

Kar:Oh my god what a coincidence.

Ani:Hmm...By the way is shivay with u.

Kar:Ha he got some call so he waited on the beach. He will be coming.

Shivay came there completing the call was surprised and shocked to see anika there.

Shiv: Honey what are you doing her. (Cupping her face and pecking her head)

Ani:Shiv my party is arranged here. Your party is also here kittu told me know.

Shiv:Yeah.

Ani:Ohh.

Kar:Why don't we have party together.

Shiv: Nice idea. Talk with aru and inform the manager.

Ani:It's almost lunch time. Why don't we have lunch together.

Kar:Ok. You go and call girls. Take care care of naira. I and shiv will call the boys.

Nodding their head they to their respective directions to call the gang.

Later all gathered near the private area booked for lunch by shivay. Seeing their respective partners other partners was happy.

They all had lunch teasing, laughing and pulling each other's legs. After lunch sitting talking to each other.

Ani:(whispered to shivay) Shiv mujhe ice cream khana hai.

Shiv:ok.

Shiv:(to all) Guys Anika ka ice cream khana hai to hum ja rahe hai. Kisiko aana hai kya.

Mal: Hum aa rahe hai shivay. (To sid) Chalo sid.

Both the couples went to ice cream shop nearby enjoying their private time.

Here Khushi and Arnav went to her room to spend some time and other couples too.

After having ice cream shivay and anika reached to her room and shivay came along with her to drop.