Chapter 08

It was 4 pm in the evening. Anika's work got finished in ARI. She decided to pay to OI.

She was amazed to see the building

She was amazed to see the building. It's not like that she have big offices for first time but OI is her boyfriend's office. The word boyfriend feels alien for her but it is the truth.

She entered the office and headed towards the receptionist she gave her simle in return she got her most fake smile.

Ani: Can I meet to Shivay Singh Oberoi? Is he free now.

Re: No sir is in important meeting now. And he doesn't have time to meet people like u slu....

Shivay who was going to home after finishing his meeting came down and was surprised to see anika their. And he heard the word which receptionist was going to complete he roared

Shiv:  Stop. Stop right their. You are fired.

Anika Flinched at his tone as her first time she is seeing angry.

Receptionist shivered but said

Re:Sir I was going to throw her out....

Shiv: I said you are fired. Who are you to judge her. She is my family. I need not to ask you to whom should I meet.

Anika's heart fluttered in joy by saying her family. But now the issue is shivay. She went near shivay and She rubbed his heart to calm him down. Whispered sweet nothing's. Her touch became magic be calmed a bit.

Shivay grabbed anika's left hand and started going towards lift. But suddenly turned and said

Shiv: Khanna arrange new receptionist.

Then he dragged her to his cabin.

Anika made him sit on his chair and went out

Anika made him sit on his chair and went out.Anika went to his secretary and said

Ani: Mishra ji Please can u give first aid box.

Mis:Ok mam.

Then mishra gave first aid box to Anika and she went to his cabin.

She saw him sitting on his chair where she made him sit before typing something on his laptop in anger in sense murdering the keyboard.