Chapter 24

All the gang reached mumbai in Sid's Private jet. All reached swapnalok in 2 hours from the airport.

After reaching all got down from their respective cars and servants started collecting the luggage. Shivay went to anika and said.

Shiv: Honey Come to DV after taking some rest. Today my bua and fufaji are coming with their daughter. They wants to meet you.

Ani:Ok thik hai lunch ke bad aati hu.

Shiv:Ok. Lekin don't forget to take rest your head must be aching because of alcohol consumption.

Saying he hugged her and kissed her top of the head. Anika came out of the hug and kissed his cheek.

Ani:Ok. I will go now.

Saying anika pecked his cheek and went. Shivay's cheeks turned red and arnav say this and went towards him.

Arnav put his arms arms around shivay's shoulders and said

Arn: shiv stop blushing like a teenager. Be a man.

Shiv:Shut up aru.

Vir:Hey shiv aru idhar aao last photos nikalne hai. Baki sab bhi jaldi aao.

All the boys went and clicked some photos of them.

Later all boys bid bye to each other.

Shivay went to DV. As he was entered he some laughing sound living room. As he went near someone pounced on him. He knows who was it.

Pre: Hii bhaiya.

Shiv:How are you prerna.

Pre:I am very much fine bhaiya.

Shiv: How is your acting carrer going on.

Pre:Very nice. Where is bhabhi. I want to meet her.

Shiv: She will come after lunch. She a bit tired of journey.

Pre:Ok. I meet aryan and bunny. Both are very cute.

Shiv: Thank for their compliments. Chal ang mujhe Bua aur fufaji ko milne de.

Shivay went to his mom and kissed her forehead and then went to his dad and hugged him. He then moved towards Roop Bua and Satish Fufaji. He greated them with touching their feet.

His bua immediately hugged him and kissed his forehead lovingly.

Later all settled down in living room and shivay said.

Shiv: Mom me fresh hoke aata hu. Tab tak meera ko meri espresso ready karne me liye bolo.

Mom:Thik hai shivay. Jaldi aana.

Saying shivay went to freshenuo. After 15 minutes he came down in his grey kurta and white pajama.