Chapter 26

Next morning at 8 am all gathered in SE garden were haldi function was arranged.

Shivay was in yellow kurta and golden pajama. He kept his hair messy. He was looking handsome as well as cute.

Anika was wear a yellow off shoulder blouse and yellow heavy skirt

Anika was wear a yellow off shoulder blouse and yellow heavy skirt. Her long brown waist lenght hair were kept open with some strands pinned up. She kept her makeup minimal.

Photographer called shivay and anika for their photoshoot till then other guests started to gather

After their photoshoot. Shivay whispered to her

Shiv:Honey come with me I have some work.

Ani: Lekin bhai will call us now.

Shiv: He will manage for sometime. You come.

Anika nodded in yes and shivay held her hand and went to DV terrace. While going shivay took a bowl of haldi from his room and went. Reaching terrace he locked the door and turned towards her who was looking at him with curious eyes.

He chuckled and placed a kiss on her cheeks making it natural red color with blush.

Ani: Why did you bring me here and this haldi bowl. We need to go down for haldi.

Shiv:Because I want to celebrate our private haldi. Can I get permission.

Anika blushed and nodded. Shivay grinned and dipped his both hands in the bowl and kept his hands on her shoulder. He slowly brought his hands down applying the haldi on her and intertwined their finger looking into her eyes.

He placed a kissed on her both hands. He again took the haldi and applied on her stomach. He rubbed the haldi sensuously. He the bend down on his one knee and kept her one leg on his knee.

Shivay some haldi again and on her length of her leg. He did same with other leg also. He stood up and applied some haldi on her bare back. All this while anika was breathing heavily because of different sensations.

Shivay again took some haldi and applied on her cheeks. After applying on her cheeks he rubbed his stubbled cheeks on hers making her giggle. He placed his lips on her both didn't moved their lips it was beautiful and long peck. He moved back and kissed ber forehead.