Chapter 11

Next Morning after their hot make out but not complete anika woke up. It was the first time on this 2 and a half weeks of relation anika wokeup first than shivay.

Shivay was backhugginh her. Their both naked bodies were sticking. His one leg was on her both legs. His one hand was under her head and one hand was below her breast. Anika turned around and saw hi face. Caressing his face

Ani:(thought)Shiv looks so cute while sleeping like a baby. My baby.

After staring his face for good minutes she got up while wrapping dvuet around her body.She winced in pain but composed herself from waking shivay. Shivay seemed in deep sleep. She took some steps towards washroom and turned back. Anika blushed deeply seeing his naked body. She went towadrs his boxers near the bed and put made him wear and went inside washroom.

After freshing up wearing pink straight kurta with white golden design palazo with wet hair. She came towards dressing table. She wore her apple Smart watch.

Just then Shivay woke up from his sleep smelling his scent

Shiv: Aaj kumbhakaran jaldi kaise uth gai.

Ani: Shiv subha subha tease kyu kar rahe hai. Ja ke fresh ho jaiye.

Shiv: OKK no offence. Jata hu.

He got up and went towards bathroom but stopped in middle turned towards anika and said

Shiv: Vaise baby mene to boxer nahi pehene the to kisne pehenayi. Kahi tumne to nahi pehenayi.(teasingly)

Anika blushed but composed and said

Ani: kaun aayega yaha DV mein mere aalawa. Mene pehnayi.(ran away)

Shivay was shocked seeing her going bold. Shaking his head in disbelief went to get fresh.

Anika went down to seeing her boy bunny was sitting on dinning table waiting for her. She went towards him and said

Ani: Good morning baby. Sleept well. Come we will make breakfast mumma and papa.( Kissing his head)

Bunny licked her whole face and she laughed while inside the kitchen. Anika's phone rang and she went to take it in that time he slipped from kitchen.

After getting fresh he came out in his semiformals. He was wearing white shirt with black trousers tucked in, Hair gelled.