Chapter 18

Next morning anika like up and saw shivay caging her and aryan in his arms. And aryan was sandwich between them. Anika chuckled and kissed Shivay's and aryan's forehead.

She got up to get ready but there was a tug at wrist. She looked back and saw shivay was holding her wrist and pointing at his lips with his eyes closed.

Shiv: Here also.(closing eyes)

Anika laughed at his cute gesture and kissed his lips.

Ani:Get up.

Shiv:hmm.. Freshenup and come fast. Me niche Hu.

Anika nodded her head went to get ready not before kissing his cheek.

Shivay got up from bed and kissed aryan's forehead and picked up in his arms and went inside his room and placed on his bed.

He then went to get ready in one of the guest room and went down to make their morning drinks.

Anika went down after getting ready and checking aryan. And saw Shakti and Pinky sitting on couches having their own beverages and bunny playing with his tail beside them. And shakti reading newspaper.

Shivay in kitchen working. She went towards shanky.

Ani: Good morning Mom dad. (Kissing their cheeks)

Shanky: Good morning anu.(kissing her forehead )

As soon as bunny heard his mother's voice he jumped on her. All three laughed at the duo. Shivay saw this seen from kitchen and had a satisfied smile.

He brought his and anika's beverages.

Shiv:Mom dad hum bahar garden me ja sakte hai kya.

Sha: Are shivay tum humse kabse permission lene lage. Jao bacho.

Ani: Ok dad. But aapmese koi aryan ke upar dyan do vo so raha hai. Vo jaise hi uthe hume bula lena.

Pin:Ok. Thik hai. Mein baby monitor on kar deti hu mobile mein.

Shiv: thik hai mom. Hum chalte hai.

Both shivay and anika walked outside in their personal garden.

Shivay sat on the couch and pulled anika in his lap. Anika spread her legs on the couch and leaned side ways towards shivay. Shivay wrapped his one hand around her waist protectively and pulled her closer.

Both started having their drinks and sat in silence observing cool nature.

Shiv: Honey kal Om ka phone aya tha lekin mene uthya nahi.

Ani:Kyu shiv?

Shiv:Man nahi kar raha hai. Un dono se baat karne ka. Aur prinku yaha pe nahi hai. Germany gai hui hai veer ke sath. Isliye use kuch pata nahi hai. Nahi to pata nahi kya karti.

Ani: Kuch jagda hua hai kya omru ke sath. Aap to sabke sath matlab sab aru bhai, viru bhai, rithwik bhaiya, kittu, dev bhai sid bhaiya ke sath normal hai to kya hua.

Shiv: Ha vo sab mere best friends se badkar hai. Me unke sath normal rehta hu. Tumhe pata nahi hoga. Jab hum sab Havard me the thase friends hai.

Ani: Lekin kyu shiv.

Shiv:Me jab chota tha tab mera birth london mein hua tha. OF london me rehti thi. Mere bad om hua. Uske bad mom ko prinku hui aur phir badi ma ko rudra. Prinku ke birth ke bad hum sab india aye delhi. Humara bahut hi acha bond tha. India aane ke bad tabhi se humare family me business problems aur jhagde suru hue hai kuch reasons ko vajaha se. Mujhe doctor banna tha aur om ko artist. Bade papa om ko force kar rahe the business join karne ke liye. Om ne bade papa ko convince kiya.