Chapter 34

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1 month passed in a gif. All the gang took immnese care of anika bringing her back to her chirpy self. It was hard for her but she came back to her old self for shivay and aryan.

Today all the ladies decided to give a nice dinner to Shivika Shanky and aryan. So all were invited in OM.

Shivay anika pinky shakti and aryan went to OM in evening. And their Bozo (their pet dog) In front walking like a king making all laugh.

They all entered OM and was welcomed by a loud laughter of family members who were sitting in the living room laughing.

Shivay and others went and greated them. Then kusum dadi and kalyani dadi came to anika and caressed her hair.

Ku Dadi: Princess kaisi hai ab tu. Are you fine.

Ka dadi:Ha puttar kaisi hai tu.

Ani: Dono dadi thik hu mai ab.

Ka dadi: Shruti Aarti ki thal la. Meri bahi ki najar utarni hai mujhe.

The servant named shruti came forward with Aarti thal and Red chillies and salt with one hot small pan.

All the elder ladies did shivika and aryan's najar then did their aarti and tied a red thread on their wrist.

Jan: Chalo bacho. Dinner ready hai. Dinner karlete hai. Bad mein baito bate karne keliye.

All agreed and went to the huge dinning room. All settled down and many servants served their plates with food.

Aryan was is full mood to play today

Aryan was is full mood to play today. So he was running in the OM. Shivay picked him and made him sit on his lap.

Shiv: KK bring one boiled potato aloo paratha. But do not put any spices in the stuff.

KK: Ok sir.

Saying he went inside the kitchen and quickly made one aloo paratha for aryan as shivay said. He served that paratha in shivay plate.