Chapter 37

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning shivay's sleep broke due to door knock sound. First he ignored but then it increased he got up and placed a kiss on her forehead and covered her fully. He wore his bathrobe and went to open the door.

Opening the door he saw his tired mom and irritated aryan. He knows today is his parents marriage anniversary as per plan he did not wished her and picked aryan.

As soon as aryan sense his fathers warmth he sunggled into his father's chest.

Shiv: Mom I will handle him. You take rest. Its just 6 in morning.

Pin: Okay Shivay.

Shiv: Byee.

Pin: Shivay you are not forgetting something.

Shiv: No mom. Today is Sunday and we are leaving tomarrow right.

Pin: Okay bye.

Saying pinky went from there with a frown as her son forgot their parents anniversary. Shivay chuckled looking at her face and went inside kissing his sons forehead.

Shiv: Hey baby. Were u missing mamma papa.

Ary: Pa..Ma.

Shiv: Oh..My baby. I missed u too. Come we will dress your ma and papa then we will sleep again.

He placed aryan on the couch and placed pillows around him so he does not fall. He then made her wear loose top and shorts and to wore his sweatpants and shirt.

He picked aryan and both went to bed. Shivay placed him middle of them and started patting is chest to make him sleep.

The trio anika shivay and aryan slept cuddling to each other. The scene was so lovely that anyone can fall in love with them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After few hours shivay anika and aryan got ready. Shivay and aryan first got ready and then anika got ready.

Anika wore a polka dots short a line dress paired with white shoes. Shivay wore a blue shirt with off white shorts paired with his white shoes. Aryan wore a Micky mouse shirt and jeans shorts paired with white shoes looking like a little hero.