Chapter Four

MIRANDA POV

I sat on top of my car, fingers drumming as I waited for Sierra. Her front door opened and I saw the most beautiful girl walk out in a mini skirt and crop top.

"Can I have your jacket?" She asked as she reached me.

"Good morning to you too."

"Buenos Dias, idiota. Give me your jacket." A hand held out in front of me.

"This one?" I pointed to the black bomber jacket I currently had on. She nodded. "Why?"

"Because I said so."

"You literally just walked out of your house." I grumbled and took the jacket off, leaving me in a white t-shirt.

She snatched it and got into my car. "Today, Mira." She called when I still sat down, watching the girl in my passenger seat.

"How's she just gonna take my damn jacket?" I muttered to myself as I got in.

We pulled up into the school parking lot, grabbed our bags and headed to the building. A few heads turned our way but my focus stayed on my jacket the shorter girl now wore. I want it back. Sierra stopped a few times, quickly speaking to some of her friends as I impatiently waited.

"Hey, Matthews." Venus called walking past me.

"Hey," I gave a half wave, eyes taking in her long bare legs as she kept walking. A tap on my head disturbed me and I turned to the culprit. "What was that for?"

"Don't play stupid. You know she likes you, right?" Sierra asked, looking in the direction Venus left in.

"I know and that's the only reason I haven't slept with her." I put my pointer fingers to each other, gave her my most innocent expression and spoke in a baby voice. "No touchy feelings."

Sierra laughed and believe me when I say, it was the most precious thing I've ever heard. "Come on." She looped her hand through mine and we entered the school.

"There's a party this weekend. Are you going?" I asked as we stopped at her locker.

Taking her books out for first period, "I'm not sure. I don't think I'm up for a party."

I slumped against the metal and lowered to her height with a pout. "Why not? Because it's Justin's party?"

Sierra closed her locker and started to walk away with me following right behind. "He's Erik's best friend so he's going to be there. I don't feel like dealing with him at school and on the weekend."

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "Sierra,"

"I'm not going, Mira."

"But I'll be there with you." I whined and pulled her in. We now stood in the hallway hugging as I rocked us.

She groaned and tried to push me off. Failing, but points for trying. "You'll have your tongue down some puta's throat ten minutes in." She grunted and hit my back. "Let go, people are looking at us."

I started jumping, still hugging her tightly. "I won't, promise and we'll go as a group. You, me, Ivy and your two sidekicks."

"Mira, let go. You're making a scene."

"Say yes." I shook us, gaining a groan from her.

"Fine, yes. Now let go." Another hit to my back.

I listened with a big goofy smile. "Can I have my jacket back?"

She rolled her eyes, middle finger in the air as she walked off.

***