Chapter Thirty

MIRANDA POV

I jumped as I held my zipper, tugging upwards but failing at the task. My tongue peeked out the corner of my mouth, my hands shaking with the force. I jumped again, fumbling with my pants.

"Mira, hurry up." Sierra came in, standing with the door held open. "What are you doing?"

"Stupid fucking shit." I gave up and reached for my hooded t-shirt. "My zipper doesn't work. Look." I pushed my hips out.

My crush walked in and attempted to zip me up. "Just change your jeans. Hurry, we gotta get to school."

I pouted my lips and looked down at my jeans. "But I want this one, it's my favourite."

Sierra scoffed and walked to the closet. Taking out another pair of jeans, she shoved it to my chest. "Wear this and let's go."

I put my hooded t-shirt on and switched my jeans. "I don't like this one, it's too tight." I wiggled my hips. "My dick can't breathe in here." I whined, unbuttoning them and trying to get them off.

Sierra scowled. "Why did you buy them then? Damn it, you know I don't like being late."

"Get me something to wear then." I sassed.

"Why is that my job? Get your own damn clothes." She pointed to my closet.

I stomped over there. "And to think I bought you a ring."

"Excuse me?" I heard from behind me.

"Nothing, mi amor." I turned to face her. "See, I can do Spanish too." I wiggled my brows with a smile.

Sierra laughed softly. "Is that what you were doing last night?"

I nodded proudly, even though that's all I learnt. "Yup."

My girl walked up to me, cupping my cheek and pressing a chaste kiss on my lips. "Te amo, mi vida."

I frowned down at her. "That's not fair. Oh, Rihanna." I giggled and started to sing. "Te amo. Wish somebody'd tell me what she said. Don't it mean I love you?" I firmly took Sierra's waist and moved with her, her hands around my neck. "Think it means I love you. Don't it mean I love you?"

My Sierra laughed with her head thrown back, I had to stop and take her in. "Those hips sure can move."

I grinned and pecked her lips before singing in a shout. "Oh, baby, when you talk like that, you make a woman go mad."

Sierra's laughter slowly died down. "My idiot."

"All yours." I rested my forehead to hers.

***

I slid into the seat next to Jacob in the cafeteria. My friend ignored me and continued with her conversation with Blair. I sighed and tapped on her shoulder, earning a quick glance before being ignored again.

Leaning closer, "I'm sorry I pushed you."

Jacob turned her body to me. "And?"

"Uh, and for making you fall." I smiled.

"And?" She kept her face stoic.

"For picking a fight?" I scratched my ear.

My friend nodded. "Forgiven. I'm sorry for punching you."

"Forgiven." I held my fist and she touched it with hers.

Easy peasy.

I unwrapped my burger and licked my lips at the delicious food. I took a big bite and chewed, taking a look around the cafeteria. I waved at Erik when I caught his eyes, I don't think he liked it because he simply looked away. I giggled to myself and continued to eat my burger.