seven.

Getting out of Tony's car with his driver and head of security Happy, I couldn't help but to gawk over he size of his house. Lights illuminated either side of the driveway all the way up to the front door; the front door which was as wide as my fucking apartment.
The house was enormous, like those huge mansions you see in movies but bigger.

"Okay don't touch anything, don't sit anywhere, don't look at anything and don't- Hey Pep, it's just me and the Spider, we'll be downstairs!" Tony called out as we walked into his home. I was surprised that he acted so casual about me being in his house, and the fact he had told his wife about me.

"Okay!" Pepper Potts called out cheerily from where ever the voice came from, the infamous wife of Tony and the brains behind the whole operation. Everyone knew her backstory and how she was now the CEO of Stark Industries.

I followed Tony down a set of stairs that led to a giant glass door barricading his personal workshop; one side being super hero and tech stuff, the other side being a collection of expensive sports cars.

He input the code and told me to close the door quickly behind me. I did as he said and as I was about to ask why I had to close the door 'quickly', Tony sighed at me and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Because I have a shadow who knows she isn't allowed in Daddy's workshop," he said looking behind me at a small girl hiding behind my legs.

"Oh sh- Hello..." I said as she squealed and threw her arms around her father as he bend down to hug her.

I've rarely seen photos of Morgan Stark, Tony and Peppers daughter. I guess after they adopted Peter they learnt that it was best to keep their kids sheltered from the burden of fame. She looked like a perfect split of their genes, a very cute kid.

"You can't be down here kiddo, it's dangerous. You don't want to get your head exploded or something," Tony laughed, picking her up and holding her on his hip. It's weird seeing Tony Stark with a young kid, he's too much of a rich business man to appear as a family man too.

"Who is your friend?" Morgan whispered really loudly, you know how kids do? She was staring at me too, it made me uncomfortable because I'm really bad with kids; they scare me.

"This is the Spider-Woman that you and Peter watch on YouTube," he smiled.

"Oh no, I um, I'd rather keep that side of me a secret," I interrupted.

"She's a five year old, who is she going to tell? She doesn't even know your name," Tony scoffed, telling me to go stand on a metal pedestal over in the middle of the workshop.

"Hey Jarvis? Can you tell Peter to come and get Morgan for me?" Tony called out. When I heard a voice respond to him through the speakers in the room I was concerned and shocked, but then I realised that Peter was going to see me in his house.

"Uh, Mr. Stark? You can't let Peter see me," I said quickly, hearing footsteps from the floor above us.

"He's family, it's fine," Tony shrugged.

"We go to college together, he will tell everyone," I followed up, now making Tony worried that Peter would actually recognise me.

"Shit," Tony blurted out before throwing an Iron Man mask towards me as the rest of the suit formed around my body like magic. I kind of let out a short scream as chunks of metal flew towards me, connecting perfectly into the Iron Man suit. Well, an old version at least.

"Shit," Morgan repeated, giggling to herself as Peter came down the stairs with an energy drink in his hand, input the security code and entered the garage.