CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

The main characters are:

1. S.A. Karan Shergill 

Has a strong personality but hides a lot of emotions behind his strict disposition. He cares to a great extent about the people he really cares about. The thing that sets him apart from the rest of the characters is his unending patriotism towards his motherland. He might appear to be the worst trainer to all the recruits but he has faith in his principles and in his training. But he also has agony and regret in his heart and hatred towards people with rich background. But what will happen when he finds this one person who he thinks is just like the people he hates, but she turns out different. Will he have a change of heart? Will his life change after meeting her? Keep reading to know more!!

He is the leading trainer of the newly launched civilian recruits training program and is currently working at Parakram SAF.

2. S.A Faizuddin Siddique

He has perfectly managed to maintain his image of a lover boy. The only thing is he has commitment issues and likes to flirt. He has creativity in speech and purity in heart. He stands by his friends. He may look like a cinnamon roll but is a reliable special agent. This character believes on not trusting people easily but when he does, it is unconditional. When someone so high on trust gets betrayed, how will it change him? Will he be careful, or will he continue to be reckless? 

He is also a trainer along with Karan at the same academy. 

3. S.A. Sanjana Dubey

I think Sanjana is very much like Karan. She is strong, disciplined and also believes in her training. But like every other girl, she has to struggle and fight for things she really wants to do. She knows her fate is already decided by her father. She cannot fight him let alone follow whatever is said. But Sanjana is also a believer. She is probably one of us who truly believes in finding love. But how can she when the last thing in her life is to get married to some unknown guy and spend the rest of her life with him. Read on to know what holds Sanjana back from truly wanting what she wants and what she does to break free from the shackles of her destined life.

She is also a trainer with the former two at the same academy. 

4. Dr. Monami Mahajan 

Monami is the girl-next-door. She is happy, cheery, bubbly. She comes from a well established family and is a practicing Doctor. But she bears the loss of her mother since a very young age. Unable to connect well with her Father, she finds it difficult to speak to him. But at the same time she really admires her late mother and aspires to become like her. She is the kindest soul and believes in helping others. But she has a goal and is determined to achieve it. I really connect with this character on a personal level because she is a nature lover. She likes talking to plants. Instead there are very few people who truly believe her and support her. Her confidence lacks courage because there are too many people who don't believe in her. She has taken it upon herself to prove her worth. But in the process, she might learn much more than that. Will she be able to do it? What if she fails? lookout for this character to know more.

She is a recruit training under the civilian recruit training program at Parakram SAF Academy.  

5. Koel Roy

Koel may seem like a bossy character but she hides her scars from the world. She has a background of being in an abusive relationship. But after she has her baby, she takes it upon herself to keep him safe and far from the clutches of the evil. Koel used to be a naive girl but she has changed a lot after going through those kind of circumstances. The best thing about this character is that she freed herself and her son and is willing to do anything to protect him. But this also makes her the most vulnerable. She concedes her true identity but has many things at stake. Someone who is always escaping will get exhausted at some point, right? What will she so then? This mother will go to any extent to protect her son. But what will happen when she finds someone she can truly rely on? Will she believe in love again? 

Koel is also a recruit with the former at the academy.  

And last but not the least,

6. Siddharth Ganju

The most laid back and coolest character. Sid and Monami have been best friends for a long time now and know each other to the core. Unlike Monami, Sid has truly enjoyed his luxuries and would love to do so for the rest of his life.  But his Father's sudden demand of sending him to a dairy farm upsets him. Much to his dismay, he has no other option but to prove it to his father. The journey that starts on such note cannot be expected to be fun. But what if he finds something he really wants or someone he really loves. For someone whose whole life has been a party, how will he survive those harsh conditions that life throws at him? Will he give up or will he be persistent in his love? Will he change himself or ....

His journey would start at the same academy as Monami.  

That's it guys..

This is just the character description. I would not be able to update on a regular basis but will try to provide good content to my readers. 

All comments and feedback are welcome in the comment section!!

THANKYOU AND BYEE!!