FIRST MONTH IN HELL- PART 1

"monami, wait mai first aid lekar aata hoo" spoke a concerned Karan but Monami suggested that she should go to the dispensary and take a look at the wound there. She will be able to understand better what exactly has happened to her leg. 
" tum chal nahi paa rahi ho, dispensary kaise jaogi ??" asked Karan and he realised that she was trying to get up with all her strength. There was only one option left now. He stood up and held Monami by the waist. This way most of her weight would fall on Karan. Karan was holding her by waist and Monami had kept one hand of hers on his shoulder and the other on his hand over her waist. They somehow reached the dispensary and karan helped her up the stretcher. The general doctor in the dispensary checked Monami's injury and said that it's an internal injury but because there was no bleeding that's why her veins have swollen and blood got collected there. She also said that it would have been better had she come earlier. 
" kaafi dard hua hoga, jaldi aana chahiye tha na" said the doctor. She started treating the wound while Karan stood there noticing Monami wincing in pain from time to time. 
After the bandage, Monami noticed Karan was still standing there. " kya hua sir, aapko bhi chot aayi hai kya??" asked the doctor looking towards Karan. 
To which he replied, " nahi wo, rani sahiba ko wapis unke kamre tak bhi to leke jaana padega!!". 
this annoyed Monami and she replied with sarcasm, " pair toote nahi hai mere, thankyou SIR but mai khud chali jaungi".
Karan gave her an " oh really, rani sahiba!!" look. The doctor in this awkward conversation suggested " Monami, better hoga agar abhi tum apne pair pe stress kam do, sir ki help le lo". 
there was no pint in arguing now. Karan again held her by waist and this time he did not stop there. He picked her up in his arms, all this time Monami could not understand what she was exactly feeling but it was a different kind of energy. She felt safe and for a moment it was weird that she was feeling safe with Karan. From the very first meeting, there has not been a single day that they haven't fought. But this caring side of his was very new for Monami. But she brushed off her thoughts thinking anybody would have done the same thing. 
She wrapped her hands around his neck and he started walking. There was not much to speak between them in those 5 minutes. 

He brought her to her room and made her comfortable on the bed. He turned to leave but stopped at the doorstep. he didn't look back and said in a low voice" take care!!" and left. 

This was the softer side of karan that monami had seen for the first time. She felt like he really was worried. She wondered if he was like this with everyone or just...

Koel had to share the room with Sumanji. She was already hating the fact that there are no individual rooms and now she has to share her room with that talkative lady. She was scared that her mendhak would pop out anytime and Sumanji would be the first person to know her secret. But she had to hide him at any cost. She had to think of a way to take another room or shift Sumanji to another room. 
By the third day both Chitra and Monami were fine and the real training had begun. Running around 10 kms everyday along with weight lifting and ground crawling. Karan was leaving no stone unturned to make sure that the cadets don't last longer than a week. But somewhere he was also a little happy because he realised that all these people have left their families behind for this training. so that they are able to do something for their country. But he was also very sure that they won't be able to do it. 

" Naresh bro!!" asked a little annoyed sid. It was past 3 pm and there was nothing to eat for lunch.  He doesn't know how to cook and there is no maggie or instant foods in the farm house. Sid was sent here so he learns discipline. But this was hell for him. Here sid was trying to balance his life and there Monami was trying to balance herself on ropes and weights. Both of them were missing each other thinking it would have been good had sid joined her in the academy. Ofcourse, it wasn't going to change anything, but they would be there to support each other. After all, that's what they have done for so long. They are not just friends but family to each other. Sid could not sleep at night because of the mosquitoes and he couldn't sleep in the morning as well because of the animals in the stable. the fun-loving, party boy was now stuck in cow dung and mosquito bites. He wondered how long until he found a way out. 

Faizi and sanjana would take turns teaching the cadets their specialty. Sanjana would teach them hand combat and faizi would help them with their aiming and shooting skills. 
Although it was very early for them to learn all these things, the cadets were also enjoying it. Monami made a strong bond with Sumanji and Chitra. Koel was not much into social chatter and preferred distance. She would come first in the mess before breakfast, lunch and dinner and take food to Nikhil , then come again and eat with the group. Everyday she is scared that someone will question her and she won't be able to hide her secret for a long time. premji would tell the tales of his soap opera while eating and everybody would listen. 

everyday training would leave them exhausted, so no one really talked to one another after training sessions ended. After training, Monami would read her medical books and make notes. Somewhere she was still a doctor and she wanted to keep learning. It would be very difficult for her to work and train as right now she is just a junior doctor. She would have to choose a specialization and then continue her studies. She was mostly thinking of becoming a general surgeon. That way she could work in army base camps and also continue her training. 

Faizi would not really think about anything and sleep a peaceful sleep. Only sometimes he worried about Karan when he woke up from his nightmares. Sweating and panting. 
Karan's trauma and guilt gave him mental trouble. He suffered from PTSD and anxiety attacks. 
Anxiety attacks while sleeping can be very dangerous. He was used to keeping all the pain and anger to himself but his emotions were eating him up from inside. 
If someday he would lose his self control, he will end up committing the biggest mistake of his life and probably will live with the burden of guilt and regret forever. 

koel had to wait for everyone to sleep so she could take nikhil out for washroom and fresh air. 
this was even more difficult because some cadets would be practicing at night. Every step scared her more and more but she was happy that her child was safe.

Sanjana would get calls from her father once in while. But rather than asking about her well being, he would tell her to call and talk to Kundanji. She didn't know anything about him after his name and she was not interested. Many nights, she would think how her life would have been had she not stood up for her dreams back then. If she would have given up on her training..
the thought itself scared Sanjana. She is who she is because of her training and her talent. 

Will Sanjana really give up on everything and leave if her Father asks her to?? 

Will the one she is waiting for, really come??

KEEP READING!!!!
BYEEE!!