KABIR's NEW ASSISTANT!!

All the cadets were sitting in the mess area. Their morning training was done. They started with rope jumping. Since officially the training season had started, trainers were asked to update the training and exercise program. This would mean, now combat skills, survival skills and escape skills would be taught. Each month the cadets would be taken to locations where they would be tested. They would be put in situations and evaluated on the basis of their performances. New trainers would be brought along for new subjects. 
A simple task as rope jumping doesn't sound too big. But what if each has to do 500 jumps and if they falter they would have to start all over again. Nobody was able to finish all 500. Sanjana was constantly after Sid. He would jump around 50 and then stop. 
' Oye, ruk kyu gaya? Chal wapis shuru kar ' she would command every time he would stop.  

Sid would constantly look towards Monami. And so would she. Karan was inspecting all the cadets. Every month the cadets would have to go under physical test to check their weight and height. Then, according to a nutritionist, a balanced diet would be prepared and the cadets would follow it. Their schedule was tightly packed with heavy training sessions, outdoor visits and lectures. And today is the day of LECTURE!! 

The topic of the lecture was- Emotional reactions against surprises. 

They were eating in the mess and it was 7.30 am by now. After this break they had their psychology lecture. On one bench six people could sit. Monami  and Sumanji were sitting on one side. Chitra and Sid were sitting on the other. They had brown bread sandwich, mixed fruit juice and a bowl of salad with fresh cream for breakfast. Also if they needed something else, they could ask for it. Monami, Sid and Chitra asked for Coffee while Sumanji asked for Chai. Koel was also sitting on other bench with Pooja and Armaan( other cadets ). 

Sumanji: Aaj to Sumanji ke haath khaana khane ke liye bhi nahi uthenge. 

Chitra: #sotired. 500 times rope jump karne ke liye kaun bolta hai. 

Monami ( in mind): Khadoos Shregill!!

Sid: Monu, mai chal bhi nahi paoonga, mere pair na jelly jaise ho gaye hai.

Monami: ye to sirf pehla din hai. Suna nahi aap logo ne, aaj fir se kisi NGO jaana hai. Social service ke liye. 

Sumanji: Sab log pet bhar ke naashta kar lo. Iske baad Kabir Sir ka lecture hai. 

Chitra: Are hai Monami aaj to tumhe #lecture dena hai na ?
Monami: Hmmm.. 

Sid: Lecture dene me to Monu master hai. 

All laughed at this. 

Soon the break was over and all headed towards their lockers to fetch their books. 

Sid: Monu, you ready?? 
Monami: yeah!! waise bhi kaunsa pehli baar de rahi hoo!!
They walked together in the classroom. 

Karan and Faizi were teaching another batch. They finished the morning session and took a break. They started discussing about a few cadets from the batch, their performance, weak points etc and in a while Sanjana joined them. 

Faizi: Aur Sanju, kaisi chal rahi hai tumhari training. 

Sanjana: Mat puchiye Sirji. Uss chirkut ke jeevan me Kasrat ka K bhi naa rahi hogo. Das baar rassi kooda aur uski saans bhar aayi. Pata nahi humare jaane se pehle hum uski training complete kar payenge bhi yaa nahi. 
Both Karan and Faizi were surprised that she was talking so openly about leaving the academy. 

Karan: Kab jaana hai?? he asked in a low voice. 

Sanjana: Ab tak taarikh na niklo hai Sirji. Par wo kehto hai na ' Har kutte ka din aato hai. Hamao bhi aa hi jaego. Aaj nahi to kal'