TERROR IN THE TOWN PART- 2

All the cadets and Karan reached the police station within half hour. Sid also left. Mostly cases in deolali local police station range from burglary to kidnapping. But just like many other police stations, here are many loopholes. 

True officers who have a sense of duty are no more. Civilians have to pester the police staff to get their complaints written. All the cadets are highly disappointed at this. But when you want to change the system, you have to become a part of it. 

This time an ongoing case was discovered. A mother had come to report a missing case of her 7 years old daughter. She was supposed to pick her from school at around 12 pm, but it was 3.15 pm now and the child had been missing for all these hours. The school authorities checked the vicinity a couple of times but the girl was not found. 

' Sir aap meri baat samajh kyu nahi rahe hai, wo bhot choti hai ' her mother was requesting this.

' are madam, hum bhi rules follow kar rahe hai. Abhi sir gaye hai round ke liye, unke aane tak hum FIR nahi likh sakte ' a police constable said. 

When Karan heard that it's a 7 years old girl he immediately thought of Baby. How she would never know what happened to her Father and when she would come to know, how will she react? Koel also thought of Nikhil. The thought every mother has when her child goes out of her sight. She could feel that mother's pain. She walks up to her and places a hand on her shoulder. 
' Mai ek single mother hoo. Ayesha meri 7 saal ki beti hai. mai apne lunch break me use pick up karne jaane wali thi par boss ne extra kaam de diya aur mai late ho gayi. Maine uski class teacher ko phone bhi kiya tha, par tab tak bachche already chut chuke the' she would cry in between sentences and Koel would pat her back from time to time. This side of koel was very new for everyone. When she came to the academy, she was all about minding her own business. But here she was sympathizing with another person. Monami gave the lady a glass of water to drink. Karan looked out for the Sub-Inspector and asked him to file a report. 

' Dekhiye, abhi Ayesha ko dhoondhna zyada zaroori hai. Aap school kab tak pahuchi thi? I mean kitna late ho gayi thi aap? ' Monami asked. 
' mai school lagbagh 12.50 tak pahuchi thi ' she said while drinking water. 

' aap mujhe school ka location bata sakti hai, aur aapki beti ki ek photo bhi ' Monami requested. 

All this while Karan was standing behind, observing her. The lady did as Monami told her and then went to report the case to the SI. Monami was about to make a call when Karan pulled her out of the station, 
' Cadet Monami Mahajan, what the hell are you doing? ' he asked her in an angry tone. 

' Kya matlab, i  am trying to help her ' she replied. She just could not understand that after witnessing the whole situation, he was still asking that question.  

' ye Police ka kaam hai Monami. Wo investigation karenge aur bachchi ko dhoondh lenge. But academy me se koi bhi involve nahi hoga, Am I clear' ? he tried to make her understand. 

' But Sir, hamari help se wo bachchi jaldi mil sakti hai. Agar kidnapping ka case hai to hamare pass bhot kam Golden time bacha hai ' Monami tried to keep her point calmly. 

Karan sighed because he knew she will create more troubles, after which he will have to make a report and submit it to Batra sir. But somewhere he was also concerned about that child. So unwillingly he agreed. 

HOW WILL MONAMI AND OTHER CADETS HELP THE LADY IN FINDING HER CHILD???

WILL KARAN's OPINION ABOUT MONAMI CHANGE AFTER THIS???