THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE!!

In three hours they will be leaving the place. Monami is worried hell. She has been constantly calling him but to no avail. Everyone is asking her about him but she has been giving vague answers. 

" Bhaiya, Green resort jaana hai " Sid called out to one of the taxi drivers on the highway. Something had changed his mind. He decided. He will return and continue his training under Sanjana.  
Karan gets a call from Bhabhi. They talk for a while. Sanjana also wakes up with a bad headache. She checks her phone to see the time. But she doesn't check her call log.

Call Log
Cadet Siddharth                                        16:27 minutes 

( what did these two talk about?) 
Siddharth boards the taxi and recalls his last call with Sanjana.  

It was after he had boarded the taxi, he thought of Sanjana. Marriage. Permission. Something didn't seem right. But he was already physically away from her. The only option was to call her. So, he called her. The call kept ringing but she did not pick up and then he hung up. 

' Firse try karta hoo'. he thought and dialed again. 

The ringing went on for a while. And then she picked up. 

' Hellooooo' her drunk voice. 

' Sanju, tum pehle kuch keh rahi thi, Something about marriage...' his voice trailed off, expecting a reply. 
' Haa haa...tohe invite jaroor karenge ' she said, laughing loudly, in drunken state. Sid was startled by the laugh. 
Ohh godd...iska matlab iski shaadi hone wali hai. He thought.
'Par hum na soch rahe hai' she countinued, ' ki shaadi se run away ho jaaye' . Sid was listening. 
' Kyu?' he asked to keep the conversation going.
' Tum karoge Kundanji se marriage ' she asked and laughed on her own. 
' Aye, pagal ho kya?' Sid was disgusted but, who is Kundanji, he thought.
' Kundanji Kaun?' he asked.

' Bapu ke friend ke bete' she said, her tone somewhat sad. And Sid could feel it. And he was getting an idea of the situation. 
' To tum Kundanji se shaadi karne waali ho?' he asked, as if wanting to confirm it for himself.

No reply came. And he rephrased his question,

' Tum Kundanji se pyaar karti ho aur unse shaadi karne wali ho?' .

She just sighed, but it was loud. 

' Tum Kundanji se pyaar karti ho na?' he asked again, in a louder tone. 

' Noo' she screamed and he was startled. 

' Hum Kundanji se love nahi karte, par unse marriage karenge' she replied to his question. 

' Huhhh..aisa thodi hota hai ' he laughed a little, because the idea appeared illogical to him. 

She also laughed. 
 ' To tum Kundanji se pyaar nahi karti ' he asked.
' mmm hmmm' she replied. 

' to koi aur hai?' his interest was spiking.

' Ab tak koi mila hi nahi ' Sanjana pouted. 

And he laughed at this. 

10 minutes into the call and he realized that she is not joking. Maybe she really will marry someone whom she doesn't love. But why was this troubling him? He is on his way. And he will never come back. His feelings for Sanjana were just a passing phase. Atleast he thought that. He hanged up, because it felt like Sanjana had passed out again without hanging up and he could hear her snore.