TERROR IN THE TOWN PART- 4

Unfortunately the man's complete face was not recorded in Sid's video. There was no call from Monami yet. Monami showed the video to the police inspectors at the office and a search operation began. Karan and the other cadets also came back to the police station. Nothing was going their way. Not a single clue was found. Ayesha's mother was losing her strength. Maybe they had lost her. Monami was also not sure. The golden time was gone. Monami got a call from Sid and she went out of the station to attend it. 

' Hello, Sid! Hello... HELLO.....HELLO!!!! ' She spoke a couple of times over the call but no reply. She checked the notifications and saw a message from Sid. She couldn't check it before because of the tension inside. 

She sees that it's a live location and that and it's constantly moving. The location is from Sid's watch that has a GPS tracker. But where is Sid?? 

Monami gets constant thoughts, but she can't tell Karan about Sid being involved in this. 
' Mujhe ek important kaam hai, Mai aap logo se baadme milti hoo ' She says to the cadets and leaves immediately, without properly informing to Karan who is in the middle of a meeting with the police officers of other stations. 

She takes a rickshaw from outside the police station and the last location that is shown on the GPS is ' purana market, Amrit Nagar '. 

' Madam, wo to khali jagah hai, abhi wo area redevelop ho raha hai ' Said the driver but Monami insisted on going anyways. She kept on calling Sid again but this time it came as switched off. 

The driver took a short cut and Monami reached there within 12-13 minutes. She got down and realised that there are lots of half- built buildings there. But why did Sid send a location from here? She started running around. Checking for clues. It was around 3 om when the search started for Ayesha but now it was quarter to 5 and no clues were found. Also, Sid is missing. 

' uhhhh, please please.....Please Sid safe ho, please!!! ' Monami prayed. But she could not stop there. She kept on going inside the buildings and checking. It is very easy to hide at places like these. She felt like someone is following her the whole time. But when she turns around, there is no one. She turns around again but it's still no one. Her anxiety grows. This time she hears some movements behind her and she instantly turns down. Suddenly someone grabs her from behind and another man covers her face in a black hood, another one injects something and within minutes she passes out. They drag her out and take her to their hideout. 

Karan gets furious when he comes to know that Monami already left. Everyone felt weird. Karan was internally cursing himself for believing that Monami genuinely wanted to help. How could he even think that she would be different than those rich kids whom he despises so much. 

' Aur ummeed bhi kya kar sakte hai, aise logo se ' he thought to himself. Now he was very angry and not in the mood to listen to anyone. He ordered the rest of the cadets to return to the academy. This time their was no option left. They did as he said. Sanjana and Faizi got a call from Karan saying they should remain at the academy and inform him when Monami reaches the academy. He will make sure that she gets a punishment for this. 

' Aap chinta mat kijiye, Ayesha sahi salamat mil jayegi ' Koel comforted Ayesha's mother before leaving. 

' Humne socha nahi tha ki Monami sab kuch aise beech me chodkar chali jayegi ' Premji commented when they all came out of the police station. 

' jo log achcha banne ka natak karte hai, wo asli time aane pe aise hi bhaag jaate hai ' Koel supported Premji. She had been deceived too many times by good friends of hers. They would never help her to hide from him. 

' sachme koi zaroori kaam hoga use, Monami aisi nahi hai ' Sumanji counter argued while looking at Koel. They all came back to the academy. The ride back was silent. 

Another hour passed by and Monami was regaining consciousness. Her head felt heavy for a while and vision was blurry. She tried to move but her hands and legs were tied to the chair. She could hear noises of people talking but they were at a distance. 

' ahhhh.....what the hell ' she spoke in a low whisper. She shook her head a few times. 
She checked her pocket and found her pocket knife. She would always carry it with herself in case of emergency. She smiled slightly, ' idiots ' she spoke while cutting herself free of the rope. First her hands and then legs. She kept the knife back in her pocket but it took her some minutes to gain composure. She pinched herself hard to awake herself. She could hear footsteps coming near and she quickly escaped behind the door. Two men came in and were shocked to see the chair empty. They came close to the chair which was at a distance from the door and Monami came out from behind the door and shut it. Both men turned around to see the closed door. She locked it from the outside. 
' kitne bewakoof log hai, taale me chaabi laga ke kaun chodta hai ' she laughed at the stupidity. 

' Aye, darwaaza khol, khol darwaaza, mai chodoonga nahi tujhe ' The men kept screaming. Monami threw the key far away and made her escape. She searched for other rooms, but they were all empty.  She heard some distant noises of furniture moving. She tried to follow the exact direction but met another man on the way. She hid quickly. 

' exactly kitne log hai yaha pe ' she thought. She remembered that 3 men brought her here. Are there more? And above all what is this place?? Is Sid here?? The man that she just saw was constantly walking back and forth at the same spot. She figured, the door to that room this man was guarding would lead her somewhere. She checked everywhere else but there was no one. She picked up a stone from the nearby pile and threw it in the opposite side. The man heard the sound and ran in that direction. This was the opportunity. She ran towards that door and kicked it real hard so that it opens in one strike. But what she saw there was...... 

WILL MONU BE ABLE TO FIND SID??? 
WILL AYESHA BE FOUND??
(i hope the readers are not confused. this is all happening back to back on the same day.)