MISSION: CATCH THE AGENTS PART-3

" If life could the way you want it to, you would not want to live at all"~ anonymous

How about figuring out why you feel something for someone. But the fact is, you can't. Feelings don't give warnings. They are like shadows, slowly creeping in and then suddenly after one point, they are life size, mocking your existence. 
Monami was waiting in the corridor for Karan. After 5 minutes he returned with the key. They opened the locked door and Karan switched on the lights. 

' Tumhe yaha dhoondhna padega. I guess unn boxes me kapde honge' he points towards a couple of boxes stacked together. Monami nods and begins looking for clothes in those boxes. She finds some spare trousers, some shirts and some over sized blazers. At last she finds one jacket that would fit her perfectly. All the while when choosing clothes, she makes faces, thinking if the clothes would fit her or not. And all the while, Karan looking at her surprised by the amount of reactions she can give in a minute. He smiles when she smiles. He frowns when she frowns. It's like they are linked with something invisible, but at the same time strong, so strong that no matter how much they oppose each other, they are becoming each other's habit. 

And this suddenly hits Karan. Feelings. A curse. He will never allow himself to feel something. It is forbidden. But here he is, in this moment. FEELING FOR HER. Something that he has never felt before for any other girl. Something like.....love. And before his heart tells him to take another step towards her, his brain tells him to walk out of the room. And Karan being KARAN chooses to walk out of the room. Every step growing heavy and a weariness coming in his heart. Yet, he does not stop. He keeps walking, out of the room, out of the moment and out of something that could have been. The curse is still strong and Karan hopes to keep it that way. 

Monami turns around to see Karan gone. She was happy, thinking that finally there was something to happen between them. Ever since the picnic incident, she has been extra cautious around him, but the heart wants what it wants. She would steal glances of him during training, would blush when he would look in her eyes and talk and would be on cloud nine to see how he comes to help her. But it also broke her a little knowing that he walked away. Not just out of the room, but out of the moment as well. 

All cadets start to get ready. Sid had already left with the other team. 
THE PLAN:

According to the information, the agents will directly do the dealings. Out of all the staff in the bar, there is only one guy who is allowed to serve drinks to the dealings room and the casino. The moment this guy enters the bar it will be a signal that the agents have entered the dealing room. With the right time, Karan will signal Sumanji to ring the fire alarm and exactly after 5 minutes Premji will shut down the electricity. There wont be a problem in the casino and the dealings room as they have got their own generator. In those five minutes the restaurant and the bar will be emptied. And by this time only Monami, Karan and Sanjana will remain in the building. Karan will come out of the casino and make his way in the dealings room, he would take Monami from there and they will both escape together. By this time, Bantaji will arrive with the police and the agents will be arrested. Sanjana from the terrace will shoot 3 police men who have links with these agents. Another team of special agents will be dispatched from the academy for standby on the location. Evidence recorded by Monami will be submitted against them and they will be punished. 

Guys, pls tell me if you need a detailed execution of the plan in the next update or just roughly. 
KEEP READING!!!
BYEEE!!!