RETURN FROM THE UNDERWORLD!

' Sid, you ok??? ' Monami asked concerned. His breathing was stable now. 

' tu yaha kaise pahucha? What happened? ' she asked wanting to know. 

' I don't know exactly Monu, but i think this is some kind of racket. Wo aadmi...that man, he punched me. Mai usko follow kar raha tha, wo school ke bahar wala ' he said taking small breaths in between. But before he could complete, they heard loud banging on the door and all the kids got scared. 

' I think they know. We have to run ' Sid said while looking at the kids. 

' Aapko yaad hai maine kaha tha, hum game khelenge. Game ka sabse important rule hai ki aap sab ek doosre ka handshake nahi chodoge. warna hamari team haar jaayegi. OKk??' she explained them while smiling in between and looking at sid who looked back and smiled. 

The door broke open with a huge blow and the two men whom Monami locked were standing in front. 

' Monu, ye log to bhot heavy dikh rahe hai yaar ' Sid Said while slowly moving behind Monami. 

' come on Sid, Be a Man ' Saying this Monami again pushed him in the front. 

' Kameeni, moti billi tujhe mai baadme dekhta hoo ' Sid said softly. None of them attacked. Both Monu and Sid were equally scared. Both are normal civilians with little experience of tackling with these sitautions. Although Monami is under training, she isn't fully ready. 

' isse achcha hota mai poultry farm me hi ruk jaata ' Sid thought. 

' Dekho, hume jaane do. Ye aadmi bhot strong hai. Haddiyaan tod dega tum sabki yeh ' Monami shouted from behind while pointing at Sid. 

Both men just grinned and one of them took out a huge bamboo stick. Another one took out a hockey stick.  

' iske liye to hum hi kaafi hai ' the two men said and charged at Sid. One of them lifted the hockey stick and flung it at Sid but he dodged it. The other one charged with the bamboo stick and hit Sid's back. He fell down with a thud. Monami pulled the bamboo stick from his hand with full force and kicked him in the ' no- touch ' zone. He grabbed his ' no- touch' zone and started screaming in pain, while Monami hit the other one on head with the same bamboo stick. All the kids gasped and then cheered. She turned around to give them a small smile before lending a hand to Sid. 

' ye tu pehle nahi kar sakti thi ' Sid said while taking her hand and getting up. 

Monami scoffed. 

' Doosra kaunsa agent. kaha milega ye? ' Karan interrogated while holding his collar. 

' Sir wo log saari dealing wo purana market wale area me karte hai ' 

Karan and Faizi immediately left in his jeep while other police officers followed. 

' Pata nahi waha pe Monami milegi bhi ya nahi ' Karan spoke in a tensed tone while driving. 

' Kya baat hai Janab ji, Monami ki badi fikr ho rahi hai ' Faizi said looking curiously at him. 

' Jab se aayi hai, koi na koi problem create kar rahi hai. I hope iss baar aisa na ho ' he said in an annoyed tone. 
' lekin wo Cadet bhi utni hi responsible aur achchi hai ' Faizi spoke. 

' I don't think so. Abhi tak training bhot easy hai. Asli training to thode time me shuru hogi. Tab tik nahi payegi wo ' he spoke. His eyes on the road but his mind was somewhere else. 

The two men were down on the ground and Sid and Monami quickly came out of the room. The kids following them while tightly holding each others hands. The rest of the field is clear. They started walking. Slowly and softly. Monami turned back and went near kids, ' Guys, game me ek chota sa rule hai. Jab me apni mutthi dikhao to aap sab ICE ho jayenge, matlab jaha ho wahi ruk jaana. Aur fir jab mai hi-five dikhao to wapis chalne lagna, OKKK?? ' she said. All the kids nodded and smiled a little. 

' Sid, mai pehle jaake dekhke aati hoo, yaha se bahar nikalne ka raasta ' Monami said and started walking away. Sid stayed with the kids. She walked for a good five minutes and saw the entrance of the building.  She came back and showed a hi-five and all the kids started walking. They successfully came out of the building. But two more men were ready with their weapons. Monami made the gesture of hi-five again. Sid understood this and quickly ran with the kids towards the iron gate that was open. One of them leapt towards Sid, trying to stop him, but Monami came in between. She held the man's wrist and twisted it down. Another man landed a punch on her face and her lower lip started bleeding. 

As soon as Sid came out of the iron gate, a strong light shined on his eyes, blinding his vision. Soon the light was gone and he could see two figures walking towards the kids. He stood in front of them. But as the figures came near, he recognised them as Karan and Faizi. He sighed in relief. 

Monami got back up again and kicked one of them on the stomach making him fall down. Another one pointed a knife at her and just when he was to stab her abdomen area, Monami brought her hands ahead and stopped the stabbing. A kind of reflex. Her hands were bleeding because the pressure was great. She pulled the knife from his hand pointed it back at him. Before she could realise, the man was down with a gun shot. She turned around to see Karan standing at the iron gate.