KAMINEY SINCE CHILDHOOD!!

When Monami met Sid outside. he looked different from last time. Like a lost lamb. Monami laughed. But quickly went and hugged him. She knew he isn't aimless but it's just that he hasn't found his aim yet. She patted his back a couple of times and Sid sighed. He was finally out of that place and back to his Monu bro. They started walking, Monami tells him about training, cadets, their first successful task and Karan. She tells Sid what a rude trainer he's been. Sid listens intently and somehow feels that Karan might just be making use of his seniority and bullying Monami. They continue walking when Sid tells her all that happened back at the poultry farm. Such difficult and exhausting life. He said that he may as well talk to Daddyji and ask him to help him with getting admission in the academy. Because Sid has no money, Monami withdraws some money and gives it to him. This would help him stay at a nearby hotel until he gets admission in the academy. Sid tags along thinking he would meet that 'Karan guy'. 

Inside the cafe Sanju gets a call from her Mother and she leaves the cafe just when Monami and Sid are about to enter. Monami and Sid are facing each other and brush past Sanjana who also doesn't see them. They enter in the cafe holding hands and everyone's jaw drops. Though Monami has always known Sid's fashion sense. But for the trainers and Cadets his fashion sense was out of the world.

 But clothes just make a part of someone's personality. They cannot be used to judge someone.

" tumhe pata hai yaha pe sab tumhara kab se wait kar rahe hai?? Agar reward ki respect karna nahi aata to agli baar maangna bhi mat" Karan commented after seeing Monami with Sid. He could make out from his clothes that he was just another rich spoiled brat. 

Another mistake! 

Sid figured from the tone that the person speaking is Karan. To Sid he appeared a rough trainer and felt that he is intimidating Monu. So he stepped up. Ofcourse, at the wrong time!
" Are Relax Bro!! Monu choti bachchi nahi hai" he said while looking at Monami and squeezing her hand tightly. 

" Maine tumse nahi kaha, apni cadet se kaha" Karan replied. 

" Maine bhi apni girlfriend ke liye kaha " Sid replied while smiling and looking at everyone. This gave them all a more shock. 

" Ohh, to agar tumhe apne boyfriend ke saath hi hangout karna tha, to ye plan kyu banaya??" karan spoke being over defensive. 

Before Sid could reply to that, Monami squeezed his hand and whispered to him," Kya kar raha hai Kamine?" in a scared tone. 

" Don't worry Monu, ab se ye sadu aadmi tujhe tang nahi karega. Tera Sid bro hai na yaha" he said while pulling Monami in for a side hug. 

Karan got furious. Why? There was no reason to be. But he felt a tingle of jealousy and like all the other emotions he dismissed this one as well. He composed himself. 

Both of them were faking their smiles. Monami was internally praying that somehow Sid just shuts up. " Please God, please" she was thinking. 

" thik hai, ab sab aa gaye hai to. let's go" Karan said and everybody started leaving. 

As soon as everyone left, Monami pinched Sid super hard and he winced in pain. 
" Sid, you mad or what? Boyfriend, tu aur wo bhi mera?" Monami asked all at once. 

" Relax bro, you should thank me. Ab wo sadu bro tujhe tang nahi karega". he said while smiling widely feeling proud. 

Monami just thought about Karan being back to trainer mode again tomorrow and....

she did not think beyond the and. 

Everyone is walking around. Sanjana joins the trainers outside. Another call from her mother and she seemed lost in her thoughts. Karan and Faizi noticed this. But all the other cadets were busy talking to sid. He had made them all his friends in a short time. Good looking guy, humor, nice way of talking. Who wouldn't fall for him. But Monami knew more than that. A scared little boy who has never received enough parental love. Everyone was teasing them about their relationship. It was a little before 7 pm and the team decided to leave. Sid comforted Monu saying that he will find a good hotel and will text her. They hug each other. After all, they have always only had each other in bad times and also in good times. Just when they pull apart, they hear an " awww" from the audience i.e. the cadets. 

Monami eyes Sid and he winks at her. She laughs and Sid is about to leave. He waves a goodbye at them and his eyes fall at someone he had not seen in the cafe. Monami snaps him out and he kisses her on forehead and leaves. 

Monami turns to look at all the cadets looking at her with honey dripping eyes. She looks here and there nervously. Sumanji comes forward and gives Monami a little jerk, " Kya baat hai Monami, Tumhara boyfriend to bhot handsome hai", " Aur #cute bhi" chitra joins in. Monami laughs nervously. 

WILL SID AND SANJANA MEET IN ACADEMY?

WILL KARAN LET SID ENTER IN THE ACADEMY? 
HOW LONG UNTIL EVERYONE FINDS OUT THAT SID LIED??

KEEP READING!!!
BYEEE!!!