TWO WAY STREET OF LOVE AND HATE!!!

The decorations for the party were completed by evening. The cadets and kids had chose their dresses and were getting ready. Ishaan was sitting on Sanju's bed. Sanju enters the room, 

' Oo, Chote Nawab! ye tumhara bistar ho rakho hai? waha jaake baitho ' she said while pointing towards the chair at the corner. Ishaan makes a grumpy face but does as she says.  She was busy doing the arrangements and did not get time to get ready. She pulls out a couple of dresses from her closet and lays them on the bed. She is trying to pick one when. Ishaan comes and stands beside her. He pokes his little finger on her hand, 

' ka hogo?' She asks. 

' aap ye wala dress pehno ' he says while pointing towards a black dress. 

' humne tumai salah to naa mangi ' she says while squatting down on his level. 

Sid enters the room, trying to talk to Monami about Sanjana but instead finds her there. He is just about to turn around and leave when Ishaan calls him out, 

' Sid Bro!! Yaha aao ' he says while calling him with his hands.  

Sid regrets coming there into the first place but turns around and walks near Ishaan. 

' inko bolo ye wala dress pehenne ke liye ' Ishaan looks up to Sid. Sid looks at Ishaan and then Sanjana. She is already shooting glares at him. She slowly stands up and keeps both her hands on her waist and tilts her head a little. Sid gets intimidated by this. 

' isko kuch bhi bola, to yahi mujhe fry kar degi ' he thought. 

He quickly picked up Ishaan in his arms and ran out of the room. Sanjana sighed looking at the antics. She kept pondering over her clothes for a little while. Ultimately she chooses the black dress. She picks it up and goes to the washroom. 

Koel is in her room, pretending to choose clothes but she is trying to hide Nikhil. Ever since he has heard about the party, he is constantly pestering her about taking him along. Sumanji comes to pick up some make up but doesn't pay much attention to Koel. 

' Dekh Mendhak, mai tujhe le ke nahi jaane wali ' she says to Nikhil who is hinding under the pile of clothes. 

' par koel, mujhe bhi cake khaana hai. Baaki bachcho ke saath khelna hai ' he says in a pleading tone. Koel feels for the kid. But she cannot let him come in front of the world. 

Faizi and Karan are in their room. Discussing about the case. 
' Ayesha ke papa ki koi info mili ' Karan asked. 

' Nahi, weird baat ye hai ki,humare waha pahuchne tak wo jagah khaali ho chuki thi. Shayad uss gang ko kisine heads up de diya ho ki hum log waha police leke aa rahe hai Aur wo log bhaag gaye ho ' Faizi explained. 

' Agar aisa hai Faizi, to culprit ab bhi bahar hai. Hume bachcho ki protection par khaas dhyaan dena hoga, aur cadets ki bhi ' Karan concluded. 

' tumhara matlab hai, Monami ki protection ' Faizi spoke with a laugh. 
' I mean sabki protection. Wo Papa ki pari koi important nahi hai mere liye ' he answered annoyingly. 

' tum baar baar hume uske liye negative baatein bolte ho, par kya tum khud sachme wahi feel karte ho. Training ke time se tumhe jaante hai hum. Ab tak Monami ko lekar tumhare dil me second thoughts aa jaane chahiye the. Lekin ab bhi agar tum ye maanne ke liye ready nahi ho ki wo alag ho sakti hai, to shayad tumhe apna nazariya badalna chahiye Karan' Faizi said. He knew these bitter words were necessary.