ORDINARY, BUT WITH YOU.

A WEEK LATER .

The cadets and trainers are training in the forest. They started training at 6.30 A.M. and it's 8 now. Bantaji instructs everyone to gather at one place and after one round of laps, they will retreat to the academy. 

' Aaj subah subah Sumanji ko ek bura sapna aaya tha' Sumanji started speaking while doing her laps. 

' #nightmare! kya tha Sumanji?' Chitra asked in between. 

' Ki Karan Sirji aur Bantaji hum sabko jungle me bhaga rahe hai' she said while looking at everyone. 

' What rubbish Sumanji, ab aapko sapne me bhi Karan sir dikhte hai' Sid laughed. 

'Sumanji ki baat ka mazak mat banao. Dekho..aaj hume training ke liye jungle me lekar aaye na' she retorted. 

Everyone laughed. 

' Kya chakallas chal raho hai. Double rounds karwadenge sabse' Sanjana commanded. 

....

IN THE ACADEMY 

' Aaj ki training ne to jaan hi nikal di' Premji commented, exhausted , while drinking water. 

' toh Sumanji...fir to aapko kal subah wale sapne me bhi pata chal jayega ki Karan sir training me kya karane wale hai' Sid commented while having his energy drink. 

' Shut up Sid!' Monami replied. 
' What! I think Sumanji ke paas superpower hai' he replied while narrowing his eyes at Sumanji, to which she just shied away. 

Monami shook her head and focused back at her juice and smiled a little.

After chatting for a little while everyone left for their rooms. 

Lectures began and classes were happening. 
' Hey, Monu! ' Sid patted her back from behind with a cheerful greeting. 

'Hey, Sid. Kya hua? ' she asked back while arranging her notes. 
' I was thinking...' he stopped mid sentence and his arm on Monami's back slightly went down, back to its own place. 

Monami felt the difference and looked at him but saw that he was looking somewhere else, she turned her gaze and saw. 

' Oh God! not again!' she muttered to herself. 

Sid bowed his head, to avoid eye contact but Monami looked straight ahead in his eyes. 

And his eyes were really intense at that moment. And the next thing they know, Karan just walks past them. No shouting, no punishment, nothing. 

' What the hell bro! Karan sir ne kuch kaha kyu nahi' Sid asked monami after Karan walks past them. 

' Pata nahi Sid' was all she could manage to say. And they both walked off. 

AFTER THE EVENING TRAINING.
' Kal to chutti hai na?' Premji asked. 

' Ha..kal hume bahar jaane milega' Koel replied. She already had a plan. She would leave after everyone had left and then she would sneak Nikhil out and but the problem would be, how would she bring him back in. But Nikhil had been pestering her for a long time that he wanted to go out and she also wanted to take him.