WHEN IT ALL BEGINS...

The cadets were excited upon hearing of the announcement. Mrs. Batra announced that to welcome the new batch, a welcome party would be hosted. Karan wanted to excuse himself but got caught by Mrs. Batra. Monami was supposed to give lecture today as told by Prof. Kabir Sharma. But because of all the chaotic mess yesterday and the party being hosted today, the regular lectures were cancelled. All the kids were very excited and happy on the news of party. Ishaan was still hanging around Monami. It's like he had found a new friend. 

' Sid, mai dispensary jaa rahi hoo ' Monami told Sid while telling him to look after Ishaan. 

' Monu, mai bhi chaloonga ' Ishaan went and caught her other hand. 

' Ishaan. aap yahi ruko, mai 2 min me aa jaoongi ' Monami cupped his face and told him. 

' ek kaam karte hai Ishaan, hum dono chalte hai ' Sid took Ishaan's hand. 

Monu walked towards the dispensary and Ishaan and Sid were about to follow when Karan called Sid. 

' Batra Sir ne tumhe cabin me bulaya hai, abhi ' he said to Sid. 

Sid went and Ishaan was just standing there. 

' Aur aap yaha kya kar rahe hai ' Karan squatted down and spoke to Ishaan. 

' Monu dawai lagane gayi hai, mujhe monu ke pass jaana hai ' Ishaan spoke while pointing towards the dispensary. 

Karan picked him up and walked towards the dispensary. 

' Waise aap unko Monu kyu bulate ho? ' Karan asked Ishaan while walking. 

' Sid bro ne bola ki Monu meri dost hai. Monu meri best friend hai ' he said while smiling widely. 

' Monu ne wo bad uncle ko bhot maara aur hum sabko bachaya. Monu super strong hai. ' he said while flexing his non existent muscles. Karan was listening everything very intently. 

Karan smiled at this. It has barely been a day but Ishaan got very close to Monami. They reached the dispensary and Karan left Ishaan down and he quickly went and stood by Monami's side. 

The doctor was checking whether the stitches were fine or not. Monami would wince a little in pain but the painkillers were doing there job. Karan was constantly looking over at Monami. The dressing was done and doctor gave some more medicines to her. 

She walked out of the dispensary and Karan walked in. 

' Monu, mai party me kya pehnoonga ' Ishaan asked while struggling to get on to her lap. Before Monami could pick him up, Karan picked him up and and sat with him in front of Monami. 

' Hmm... party ko to kaafi time hai, hum aaraam se decide kar lenge ' Monami said while smiling at him. 

' tum apna favorite color batao ' Karan asked him. 

' Yellow!! Yellow yellow dirty fellow ' he spoke the rhyme and both Karan and Monami broke into a laughter. 

Ishaan looked at her hand which was still covered in bandage and he innocently asked, 

' Monu, bhot dard ho raha hai?? ' he asked while getting down from Karan's lap and coming and standing near her. She picked him up and made him sit on her lap. 

' Are abhi to aapne kaha ki Monu bhot strong hai ' Karan said while looking at him. 

' strong logo ko choti moti chot aati rehti hai ' he said while looking at her. She felt a little good listening to this from his mouth.