FIRST MONTH IN HELL - PART 3 ( cont.)

" Monami, MONAMI!! daro mat. Dheere dheere karke ek ek step lo." Karan was guiding her from behind the screen. By this time all the cadets were in the cctv lounge and were very worried.  
Seeing Monami struggling, everybody started giving their advice and this irritated Karan as he was not able to guide her anymore. 
By this time, Monami was hanging midway and she was hella scared. 
Faizi and Sanjana also reached the lounge and were disturbed by this behavior of Cadets. 

" hey Bhagwan!! Monami ki madad karo. Uss Parkati ke chakkar me kahi ise kuch na ho jaye.." 
Sumanji was praying to God. This was the only way. The people on ground could only see the flag that she was holding. 
Monami now had to get down on her own. waiting for karan's instructions could take up alot of time and it was already breakfast time by now. 
She used her wits and tried to balance herself on the big branch. Now she was standing on it on her legs with one hand holding the flag and the other hand taking support from the main body of the tree. 
She opened the hint( flag) and saw the mold of a key. But it was a duplicate copy with a special code and the grooves were missing. Which means they will have to find the original key with the same code. 

Now the case was half solved. There is no basement, godown or any sort of room or container or box sort of thing in the jungle. She remembered this as they already took a round of the entire jungle on their first day. QUICK MEMORY RECOVERY!!! 
Somewhere she was thanking her years of medical study routine that helped her to memorize difficult diagrams and patterns with ease. 
This means koel is not hidden in the jungle!!
She tucked the mold in her belt( the orange belt in their uniform) And tied it tightly. 

" Ayeee Dadda, yaha kya maa Bhawani ke mandir ka prasaad bat raho hai, jo saare ke saare yaha jut gaye hai, chalo jaake naashta karo." commanded Sanjana. 
" time Khatam ho gao to bhool jana ke naasta milego" she continued. 
All got scared that they will have to stay hungry and quickly left the lounge. 
Karan internally thanked Sanju and his focus went back on Monami. But all three were shocked to see the screen in front of them. 

" kya hua bhai, sabka hajma kharab ho gaya hai kya??" Dilbaghji asked with a laugh. The cadets all turned pale faced and he realised he'd struck the wrong cord. 
" Chinta na karo sare, pehle naashta kar lo, tabhi to task kar paoge". Everybody agreed with him and started taking their plates. 

" sirji, kuch bhi kaho, ab tak haar na maani isne, yaad hai pichli baar ki team to hint dekh bhi na payi thi aur sab bandar ki tarah ped pe chad gao tho"

" haa Sanju fir hume aur Ustaadji ko jaana pada tha, un namoono ko niche utaarne ke liye''
all three shared a laugh at this while looking at the screen. But Karan was constantly looking towards her, he felt like he should go to help her but also felt like there is no need. This debate in his head took a pause when he realised Monami had changed sides and now she was coming down like an ape would. This way she could see where to hold without craning her neck too much. 
Dripping with sweat Monami was not ready to stop. This was not just a task for her but a chance to prove herself and above all care for her fellow cadet.  
Big tree having distant branches, monami had to stretch her body to be able to hold the branches properly. Seeing this Karan gave a little smirk as he had not expected her to balance so well. 

 Now the cadets standing below were able to see Monami coming down, and Sumaji frowned forehead was now relaxed. 

one last jump and with a loud thud Monami was on the ground. Both hands and feet red with many scratches, seeing this Sumanji tightly hugged her and rubbed her back. this was enough to say that she did great. 
Monami quickly wore her shoes and explained everybody that Koel is definitely in the academy and they all head back to the academy. 

SORRY GUYS

 FOR ALL THE LATE UPDATES...
IF ONLY I WASN'T IN 12th GRADE AND MY EXAMS WEREN'T APPROACHING....