WHO'S THAT BOY??

All the cadets come out of the secret room along with Koel and all the trainers are standing there. Faizi, Sanjana and Banta ji are surprised that they were able to complete the task before time. While Karan was looking at Monami. She was jumping, smiling. Looking at her he smiled a little. All these cadets who he thought were namunas had some worth in them. They did not give up even when odds were stacked against them. 
" Good job Cadets!!" Faizi said while looking at all of them. Sanjana hesitated a little but she also praised them. 
" Chalo, ye log pichle walo se thode kam nikamme hai" she said sarcastically. Banta ji gave them all a thumbs up. 
Karan stepped forward and called Monami forward,
" Good job, Captain!" he said and was about to leave when Monami stops him. 
everybody watches her thinking what she is going to say. 
" Hamara pehla task hai, I mean, Pehla successful task to uske liye koi reward bhi to milna chahiye, Right??" she asks while looking at all the other cadets. Everybody had worked very hard so she thought, they all deserve a little break. But Karan's idea about Monami didn't change. 
He laughed a little and said, " Ye task tum logo ne reward ke liye complete kiya hai?HA???" he shouts while looking at Monami. Faizi facepalms while Sanju knew what Karan will say. 
" ek baat dhyaan se suno, Ek commando ke liye sabse bada reward deshseva karna hota hai. THAT's IT!! itna basic task khatam karne ke liye tum log reward maang rahe ho?" he asks further. But before he can continue, Batra Sir interrupts," Ek minute Shergill!". 
He slowly comes to stand in between Monami and Karan while Karan takes some steps back as a sign of respect. He turns towards Monami who has lowered her head after listening to what karan said. 
" Monami, jo Karan ne kaha wo galat nahi hai" he says while looking at her but then he turns towards Karan and says " lekin, Jo Monami ne kaha wo bhi galat nahi hai." listening to this Monami raises her head again. Everybody is intently listening. 
' Ye aap sabka Pehla Successful Mission hai, Congratulations Cadets' he says while looking at everyone and pats Monami's back. 
" Mai jaanta hoo aap logo ne bhot mehnat ki hai, apne saathi cadet ko dhoondhne me. lekin Karan ke kehne ka matlab ye tha ki actual commandos jab koi mission pura karte hai tab unhe koi reward nahi milta. Unhe apni family se door rehkar, sardi, garmi, baarish, barf, toofan, aandhi me bhi kai tasks complete karne padte hai. Har din apni jaan ko khatre me daalna padta hai. Unke efforts ko appreciate karne ke liye unke saath koi nahi hota. Lekin iska matlab ye nahi ki aapko reward nahi milna chahiye. Reward zaroor milega. Agar hum apne cadets to support nahi karenge, to kaun karega. Ye rewards cadets ko motivate karenge training aur missions me apna 100% dene ki". He says while looking at Karan who understood what he meant. 
" Aap log discuss kijiye, aur uske baad Monami mere cabin me aayegi mujhe is task ki report dene ke liye" He turns to leave but again turns and looks at Monami and says, " Good job, Captain!".

Karan steps forward and asks all the cadets what reward they want. They all look at Monami. But she is a bit confused. 
" Kya hua Rani Sahiba, ab puch rahe hai to bata do na" Karan said anooyed. 
Monami sighed. Somewhere it was fixed that his thoughts about her will never change. 
Sumanji spoke when Monami did not reply. 
" Sir, Jab se hamari training shuru hui hai, Tab se hum kahi bahar nahi gaye to agar hume picnic par jaana allow kare to" while being hesitant. Everyone respects Karan but at the same time, they know his personality. 
" Ok" was all he said and left. All the cadets became happy. Monami also left as she had to report Batra sir about the task. 

Sid has still not got used to this lifestyle. But somehow he had managed to escape a night before from his poultry farm. And that's why his Daddyji has been constantly calling Him. But Sid won't be going back now. He misses his life of luxury. 
" kaash, Monu yaha hoti. Ab mai kya karu??" he thinks while constantly scrolling the contact list. The last time he called her, some weird person picked up the phone. For now he took a bus, much to his dislike that's the only way of transportation possible in the place. 

Everybody was in the mess area discussing where to go. All the cadets were given back their phones. Monami looked through the call log only to find several missed calls from Sid. She called back immediately. 
" Hello, Ganju" She spoke as soon as the call connected. 
" Kamini, Moti billi, kab se call kar raha hoo yaar. na koi phone na koi message. What the hell is wrong with you?" he replied in a very angry tone. 
" I'm sorry bro!! but yaha training hours me phone use nahi karne dete".  she replied understanding his anxiety. 
"  Monu, mai tere pass aa rha hoo" he says with confidence. 
" Huh!! Sid, You're mad or what, kya bol raha hai??" Monami was shocked to hear him say this. 
" bro mai yaha aur nahi reh sakta. Mosquitoes, cows, buffaloes, chickens and what not. yaha AC nahi hai, car nahi hai, beer nahi hai and tu bhi nahi hai". Sid spoke all tensed. 
" But Sid, SAF program ki date pass ho gayi hai, ab wo tera application accept nahi karenge" Monami said. She knew it will be difficult for him. 
" Ek kaam kar, tu pehle Deolali aa ja. Fir yaha hum kuch plan kar lenge". Monami said trying to give him hope. 
She messages him the destination. 

The next day all get ready to go to an nearby cafe and from there they would stroll around a little. All cadets get ready and are about to leave when Batra Sir comes in, 
" cadets, aapke saath saath aapke trainers bhi chutti par jaenge, Enjoy!" he said with a slight smile. Out of the three trainers, only Faizi was amicable. 
Sanjana and karan gave looks but could not deny. All the cadets became a bit tensed. But they all leave eventually. The trainers leave in Karan's jeep while cadets board taxi. 
Banta ji asks Batra sir," Sir, aapne trainers ko saath me kyu bheja?" as he was surprised. 
" taki ye log apne cadets ko samajh paye" again he replied with a smile. 

When they reach the venue, they all reserve two big tables and settle. Somehow, Karan and Monami end up sitting next to each other. They all place their orders and start engaging in conversations. getting to know more about each other. Karan is the least interested. Their orders come in and as usual, karan orders biryani. Monami orders pasta and just when she is about to dig in, sid calls her. She picks up the call and starts to leave the table when Sumanji calls out,
" are Monami, kya hua?". 
" uhh, wo ek imp. call hai, mai aati hoo" monami replies and leaves. She leaves from Karan's side and exits the cafe. He keep staring at her empty chair and resumes eating. In a little while, they are ready to leave but Monami still hasn't returned.  
" Kaha reh gayi Monami, use phone karo na" Faizi said. 
Everyone is looking for her, when she enters the cafe with Sid, linking hands. 
Karan gets furious at this. 
" Tumhe pata hai yaha pe sab log tumhara kab se wait kar rahe hai?? Agar reward ki respect karna nahi aata to agli baar maangna bhi mat". He said in a furious tone. 

HOW WILL SID's ENTRY CHANGE THINGS??
WILL HE BE ACCEPTED IN THE ACADEMY? 

KEEP READING!!!
BYEEE!!!