FIRST MONTH IN HELL - PART 2

The first month of training was about to come to an end and the cadets were given a mission to complete.  This was to check each cadet's progress and what and how much they have learned so far in the academy. 
Karan believes in the spirit of team. Mostly agents are sent on missions in a team. This is because a single agent cannot complete all the requirements of the mission. This mission was given to the cadets to teach them the importance of team and coordination. This way they could learn to trust each other in trying situations.  

DAY 23rd OF TRAINING
LOCATION: TRAINING GROUNDS
TIME: 6 AM 

Faizi was the one explaining the task.
There were three rows of girls standing in a line and similarly three rows of boys. Monami was standing first in the second row. 
" app logo ki test ka time ho gaya hai".  faizi was very excited to see how all the cadets were going to perform. 
" sirji, in jinghuroo ke peeche itto mehnat kiyo hai, ab pato chalego, kaun sachme yaha rehne ke kaabil ho". 
" agar aap log dhyaan se apne aas pass dekhenge, to apko shayad koi missing lagega". 
Everybody started looking towards each other and sumanji realised that Koel is missing.
" ji ha, koel missing hai, aur aap logo ka mission hai use dhoondhna before 24 hours. Aapko saare clues academy me hi milenge aapko. Remember, academy and piche wala forest area hi aapke mission ka spot hai". 
" to ab baat ye banti hai ke, in jhinghooro ka sardaar kaun banego??" said Sanjana with a sly smile. 
Everybody looked shocked and surprised after hearing the mission. 
" iske kehne ka matlab hai ki is mission ko lead kaun karega??" spoke Faizi after understanding the question mark on everyone's face. 
They were all looking at each other. 
Nobody was willing to become the captain. It was a huge responsibility and if they failed...
" agar Captain apni team ke saath Koel ko dhoondhne me fail ho jata hai to..." Karan started speaking taking a few steps towards Monami ," to Captain ko saari responsibility leni hogi" spoke karan after a long silence, now standing in front of her. 
After hearing this, no one would dare to step up. 
our cadets all took a step back from their respective places and bent their heads down. Each one was hoping that he/she doesn't get chose. 
Meanwhile, Monami was lost in thinking about Koel. " agar use jungle me rakha hai, to itna bada jungle hum kaise search karenge, 24 hours me use dhoondh paana impossible ho jayega" her thoughts were running wild and she did not realise that she was the only one stading in her place. The rest of the cadets had took their steps back and also that karan was standing in front of her. 
He brought his lips near her right ear and whispered," kya hua Rani Sahiba, kya soch rahi hai aap??", bringing her out of her thoughts. 
Karan felt he was too close for comfort and so he took a step back and looked in her eyes. She felt like he could understand everything that was going on in her mind. 
" jaldi se agar koi Captain decide nahi hua to task start nahi hoga, aur agar task start nahi hua to Koel nahi milegi, aur agar Koel Jaldi nahi mili to..." Karan was saying when Monami interrupted," mai captain banoongi". 
Karan smiled knowing that he had provoked her. There was no chance that rani Sahiba would be able to find koel within 24 hours. 
" ok then, aapka mission start hota hai ab, come on guys, get to work".. Said Faizi and then dispersed the cadets. 
All were standing in a huddle and were waiting for Monami to say something.
Monami went near the blackboard and started writing. 
She drew two squares and named them Academy and Jungle. 
There were 29 cadets in total and 30 including Monami. 
" hum do teams me divide honge. ek team academy mein koel ko dhoondhegi aur doosri team jungle mein". 
Premji, Chitra and others were in academy. And Monami, sumanji and others were in Jungle. 
" hume 3 clues dhoondhne hai, jis jagah par teeno clues mil jaayenge, doosri team bhi wahi aa jayegi and fir usi jagah par hum koel ko dhoondhenge". 
" guys, breakfast tak ka time hai, saare clues jama karke tab decide karte hai aage kya karna hai" confirmed Monami. 
TEAM 1- ACADEMY
TEAM 2- JUNGLE
Team 1 started looking in the academy. 
They searched their rooms. But when they went to search in Sumanji and Koel's room,Premji said, " ye koi maa ke poot serial ka episode thodi na hai, ke jo kidnap hua hai usi ke kamre me suraag milega" and all the others agreed. 
" Karan sir ne zaroor koi bhot khoofiya jagah par chupaya hoga suraag ko" he continued. 
And everybody left the room without checking. Thankfully, there was someone in there who was now awake because of all the noise and peeping from under the bed. 
" ye koel itti subah kaha chali gayi, mujhe chod ke to nahi gayi" Nikhil thought to himself as he was now alone under the bed, looking for his mother. 
As a child whose Mother is constantly running and doesn't tell him about his father, he never really knew what it meant to be around good people and feel safe. will he be able to find his safe family here?? 
By the time, Team 2 reached the Jungle, it was 7 am. Breakfast would be served at 9 am so they had exact 2 hours to look for clues. 
Monami and the group did not waste any time and started searching with the help of their torches. It was early morning and the sun had just risen.