JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY!

" When we care too much about someone, a sense of protectiveness comes over. You may not know it, until it explodes and you find yourself on the verge of being vulnerable, like everything that affects them is beginning to affect you as well." ~ anonymous

continued from the last part. 

The next day is a tough one. All have tasted the bitter taste of a failed mission and now there is enough fuel to fire the cause of the mission in them once again. The training begins at the usual time and everyone is focused. No one is distracted. No one is skipping laps. Ustaadji is amazed by the cadets today. 

Karan, Sanjana and Faizi are in a meeting with Batra Sir. 

Now that they know what they are dealing with, they need a better plan and better resources. Although, Mr. Batra is disappointed, he doesn't let it show. 

They must not stop now. 
This time there will be no cat and mouse. This time, it will be attack-capture-kill. 

This time their plan won't fail. They won't let it. 
The morning training is over, but there is dim silence. Like nobody wants to say anything. 

But as they say, every day is a new day, and every day brings its own challenges. Bantaji is making the cadets sweat hard. This is the commitment everybody wants from them. And now that their first mission has failed, they are to work harder. 

The training ends. And everyone is groaning in pain. But no one is complaining. They are continuing lectures as usual and all the cadets gather together at lunch time. After the tiresome day that they have had, everyone is eating their lunch in silence. 

' are kya ho gaya bhai? Itna sannata kyu hai?' Banta ji entered the mess, serving food to himself. 

All look at hi but return to eating. 

' Pehla mission fail ho gay na Sirji, isiliye udaas hai sab' Chotu informs Bantaji while fixing his plate. 

Bantaji grabs his plate from chotu and sits on one of the tables and starts eating. He thinks something to himself and continues eating. 

 Soon the bell rings and all the cadets leave for their lectures.

EVENING TRAINING

Bantaji is handling the training. 

' Chalo bhai, 5 min ka break le lo aur apni apni jagah par kahde raho' he commands and all listen. 

' Pehla mission bhot bada mauka hota hai. Aur jab wo mauka hamare haath se nikal jaata hai tab...lekin ek baat mai tum sabko batana chahta hoo. Mera pehla Mission, iss academy ke sabse best commander Lt. Gen. Param Shergil ke saath tha. Wo lead kar rahe the hume. Mission Punjab me tha. 2 terrorists jo ki jail se bhaag gaye the, unhe pakadne ka. Lekin wo mission fail ho gaya. Hum wapis academy aaye aur Param sir ne hum sabko bitha kar bataya ki chahe kitne hi baar mission fail ho jaaye, chahe kitni hi rukawatein kyu na aa jaaye, jazzba aur junoon kabhi khatam nahi hona chahiye, lagan kabhi kam nahi honi chahiye aur deshbhakti ki aag kabhi bhujni nahi chahiye'. in a heavy voice. 

All were listening intently. This was the first time Banta ji was sharing something while training. 
' Sab mere piche piche bolenge- Kartavya Sahas va balidan, Desh ke khatir Desh ke naam

Desh ki mitti sar aankho par, Desh se hai apni pehchaan' and all repeated after him. And their passion was back with a roar in their voices and fire in their hearts.