AN UNEXPECTED U-TURN!!

" Sometimes, Love needs to wait. Two people falling in love with each other at the same time is no less than a miracle. But, timing's a bitch."~ anonymous

Time's up!! all get ready to board the bus to head back to academy. Sanjana comes to Monami complaining about the intense throbbing in her head. Monami hands her some painkillers. And Sanjana without knowing asks her,
' Siddharth kaha hai? Dikh na raho'.
Monami doesn't know how to answer this question so she crosses her fingers behind her back and lies. 
' Wo, uski bhi tabiyat thodi kharab thi. So wo hospital gaya hai check up karane ke liye ' she replied while avoiding eye contact and left immediately. 
' uski girlfriend khud doctor hai aur wo doosre doctor ke paas gaya hai!! Namuna' ,Sanjana thought to herself. She took the medicine and checked her phone. She saw 2 missed calls from her Father and checked the call log where she also saw her call with Siddharth. 

' Iss namune se itte der kaa baat kar li humne?' she thought. She was not able to recollect her conversation. 
She did not call her father. It would be better to call him once they reach the academy. 

Ustaadji calls everyone to stand together. Monami is restless. It will be very obvious that Sid is not there. Koel knew that there is no chance Sid would come back. Whereas Sid was on his way back. Because something in him had changed. 

Ustaadji started counting. There were only 41 people. But there should be 42 according to the original list. Everyone started looking around to see who was missing and it wasn't that hard to figure out. SID!! And suddenly all eyes were fixed on Monami. She gulped in fear. She could not lie in front of so many people and she was sure that kamina ganju was not going to come back. She laughed nervously but her laughter ended in a second. Sumanji nudged Monami but she couldn't answer. It was only a matter of seconds that everyone will know that Sid has run away and some more seconds for Monami to be expelled from the academy. She could see all her dreams crashing. All because of Sid. She cursed him as much as she could in that moment. But it was of no help. Nothing was going to change. Both Sid and Monami will have to go back to where they came from. She closes her eyes shut in order to avoid the experience. 

 ' Please...please....' she was pleading. But to whom? There was no one who could help her. 

And suddenly, just like a scene in a movie. The hero appeared. Oops. Not the hero. the troublemaker. Sid. He was standing there with his backpack in SRK style with a huge smile on his face. His eyes were twinkling and he curly hair were moving with the breeze. Monami doesn't see him. Her eyes still tightly shut. Although Karan seems pretty annoyed. He turns to look at Monami whose eyes are closed. The scene breaks when Ustaadji shouts,

' Sirji, aakhri namuna bhi aa gaya' while looking at Siddharth and putting a tick on his name in the list. 
Monami opens her eyes. Finally seeing him. Her expression from shock changes to anger real quick. Sid is so dead. She walks towards him swiftly, with burning eyes. As she comes closer to him, Sid tightly pulls her into a hug and whispers something. 
' So Sorry Bro, par maar mai academy jaake khaana pasand karunga' he said while smiling as everyone was looking the two lovebirds. Karan sighed and turned his vision. He was not supposed to feel this anger. But here he was, feeling it so vividly. 

' Tujhe to mai academy me dekhoongi' Monami said while pushing him away. Her back facing the rest of the people. No one was able to see her anger. Meanwhile Koel's face had turned pale, Sid was here. Her secret, Sid knows. And any minute, he may spill it. Tension takes over her temple. And frown lines appear. 

All start putting their luggage in the behind and start boarding the bus. Monami steps on the steel ladder at that entrance of the bus. But maybe because of the mud on her bottoms, she slips. But just at 45 degrees, Karan holds her waist from behind. Monami gasps. His firm on her waist tightens. Her head on his shoulder. And Karan could smell her shampoo. Not precisely, but with menthol and a sweet fragrance. Something like lilies. Their faces, adjacent but not facing each other. His light stubble slightly brushes the upper part of her ear and sends tingles of electricity in her body. A sensation she had never felt before. Karan closes his eyes for a second, the fragrance is hypnotising. Atleast for him. A heavy noise of someone clearing his throat brings Karan back and he swiftly pushes Monami, she grabs the handles at the entrance and walks inside the bus. As if still in that moment. She sits beside Sid and finally breathes. Sid is surprised. He hands her a bottle of water. She grabs it and drinks hurriedly.