FIRST MONTH IN HELL- PART 3

Monami was very ready to risk it all, even though this was a set up and she knew koel would be under no harm because the trainers were present there, she still could not feel relieved.
With a huge sigh she closed her eyes and thought of her mother. Whenever in difficult situations, she would always think of her and would gather courage. 
It was already 8 am by this time.  

She opened her eyes and started climbing the tree. But " aghhhh" !!!!
Here in the academy, the group was not any better.
After constantly running after each other throughout the academy, they were all very tired. 
they had checked all the rooms more than twice except Koel's room. They checked the terrace, dustbins, kitchen. Everything that could be checked. 
( imagine ' dauda dauda bhaga bhaga sa playing in the background')
Finally, Chitra says" mai bhot thak gayi hoo, mai thoda #fresh hoke aati hoo" and goes to the washroom ( girls). 

Monami was literally struggling to climb as climbing the tree is different than climbing a rope. 
after lots of sweat and struggling to climb that biggggggg tree, she finally made it to the flag that was hanging. thankfully there was enough space to balance while standing. Monami quickly grabbed the flag but there was a problem. 
 climbing is somewhat easy because you know where you have to put your next step and what is coming in front of you but with climbing down you have to adjust your vision and not to forget when gravity and the universe are against you, there is a very low chance that you will make it out safely. 

here in the academy, everybody was discussing where the hint could possibly be hidden. 
all the trainers were having fun in watching all the namoonas. 
Sanjana and Faizi would literally see them run all over the academy and find no clue. Then they would laugh. 
" sirji, ye sab to katai nikamme haigo, ab tak ek clue na dhoondh paye hai" 
 " relax Sanju, abhi to poora din baaki hai, par inki halat to abhi se tight hai" 
Here karan was in the Cctv lounge room and he was checking on the team in the forest. He saw everything from the team finding the clue to Monami Being Monami and climbing the tree and now what looks like she could fall any moment. 
Suddenly, Monami heard " RANI SAHIBA LOOK DOWN " and she got startled. Well along with the cameras there were also medium sized speakers fit, just in case any emergency situation would come up. This one is definitely an emergency situation. 
If she is not careful, she could fall down very easily and considering the height she is on, its almost like she is on the fourth floor of a building and falling from height like that could injure her severely. 

Monami looked towards the camera and Karan could see on the screen that she was equally scared. She had sweat on her face and she was desperately looking at the camera as if trying to ask him for help. He nodded his head in a no thinking what else could he expect from rani sahiba. He started guiding her, as it was necessary at the moment. 

It was breakfast time but chitra, Premji and the team members could not eat as half their friends were not there. They were sitting in the mess waiting for Monami and the team to come. 

  Faizi and Sanju entered the mess and sat on their place with their dishes. 

" Karan kaha reh gaya" said Faizi while taking a bite. 
" pata nahi sirji, Shayad training ke laane gaye honge" replied Sanju while continuing eating. 
while they were talking Ustaadji entered the mess and Faizi asked him " are Usttadji, Karan training kar raha hai kya??" 

" are nahi sirji, Karan sirji to cctv lounge me hai wo monami aur team jungle me gayi thi na, waha thodi si dikkat ho gayi hai, to unko guide kar rahe hai"
All the other cadets heard this and ran towards the cctv lounge. 

NEXT UPDATE IN FEW HOURS 
BYEEE 
THANKYOU !!!