FEEL THE WIND!!

" You cannot turn back time. Which is why something when felt for the first time, should be sincere. That's the only way you can enjoy them " ~ anonymous. 

There was no time to escape. Maybe there was, but given the situation Karan and Monami were in, they would have ignored the rest of the world. They had. Until Sanjana gave a call to Karan on the bluetooth speaker and the hug broke. Both got up, looking around a little awkward. 

' Sirji, humare shooter naa the ' she spoke over the call. She also immediately contacted Bantaji and the rest of the plan was put on hold. The criminals were not caught, and there were higher chances now that Karan will have to make a new plan, before they succeed in the dealings. But, first it was important for him and Monami to get out o there. He looked at Monami, carefully, checking of she had injuries or not. Then he called Sanjana and asked her to reach academy separately. Faizi with the rest of the cadets had left earlier. Sid and team were also leaving. 

' Monami, let's leave.' Karan spoke after a long silence. She agreed. They left the building and came out of the restaurant, Monami behind Karan, protected. They were not physically touching in any way. But Karan was keeping a lookout at all directions, just in case there is another hidden shooter. Monami thought Karan had his jeep, but they both stopped in front of a two wheeler. Karan took out the keys from his pocket and begin turning on the engine, but turned to give Monami a look. She did not understand, and when she did, her face paled. If there was a category of worst combinations in the world, Monami x Bike would rank 5. She was not ready for this. First a dangerous mission, then a near meeting with death and now a bike!! What was wrong with universe today. Not to forget, the set-your-soul-on-fire-encounter with Karan 10 minutes ago. What did she do to deserve this? She thought to herself. She gulped in fear. Karan looked at her way again. 

' Monami, Sit' gesturing towards the seat behind him. 

' uhh....I think...mujhe yaha se auto le lena chahiye. haa...auto lena better hoga' she started looking for an auto here and there. Karan did not understand. 

' Monami??' he was a little surprised. 

' Monami saari raat nahi hai humare paas. Sit! ' this time a little demanding. Monami just shook her head hesitantly. 

MONAMI's POV- Ohhh God!! Itni embarrassing situation. Aur ye sab tab hi kyu hota hai jab mai Karan ke saath hoti hoo. Ab wo kya sochega. Ki mujhe bike pe baithne se darr lagta hai. How childish. ye sab uss idiot Sid ki wajah se ho raha hai. Uhhh...ab kya bolu. So embarrassing. ek minute. Mujhe kyu fark padta hai , wo mere baare me kya socht hai. Jo sochna hai soche. Par....ugh. Monu, you are such a loser!!!

And just like that she snapped out of her thoughts. Well it was much needed because, if she said that she was sacred of sitting on bikes, she would look like the biggest loser. And she was conscious of her image. And lying in this situation was not possible, because her palms were already wet because of the stress. What to do? 

' Monami....what?' Karan was sitting on the bike by now, a little annoyed, no girl ever took so long to sit behind him. Not that any girl sat behind him ever before. This would make Monami the first. is the something special?? he thought. 

Monami decided to take the leap of faith. She walked straight forward and sat behind Karan on the bike. The seat was a little elevated, so her body was inclined a little on Karan's back. She kept the recorder inside her blazer and was struggling to find where to hold. Karan saw this through the mirror, and commented

' Kya hua rani Sahiba, pehle kabhi bike pe nahi baithi?' while starting the engine. Monami decided to ignore him, but as soon as he accelerated, the strong jerk pushed her body on Karan's. Her arms in a reflex, wrapped around karan's muscular waist. He sucked in a breath. 

' Hold tight' he reminded her and started the bike. They had barely drove for 2 minutes, but Monami's fear was already showing. She had closed her eyes shut, and even though the wind was hitting her face, there was sweat on her face. This is what happens when you try to overcome your fear without estimating the situation first. With every second passing, she would hug him a little tighter, as if holding onto dear life. Karan could sense her nervousness. You know, vibes pass!! He stops the bike with a jerk. And Monami almost screams. He sees, how tightly she is hugging him, realising that she might not be comfortable with this bike ride. 

' rani sahiba, kapde faad dengi kya aap mere?' he says, to lighten the mood.