TERROR IN THE TOWN PART-3

The investigation started. But the clues were less. So one team including Sumanji, Chitra, Premji and some other cadets went to the school. While Karan, Koel and Monami stayed in the police station. Karan contacted Banta ji in the academy, sent him the photo of the child and asked him to circulate it to other police stations. 

Monami sent the photo to Sid and explained him the situation. But she did it secretly, without Karan knowing. 

' Monu, mai uski school ke pass jaa raha hoo, jaise hi koi clue milega I'll call you ' he said over the phone call. He immediately left his hotel room with his drone and other gadgets. Monami nodded in response and kept the phone call short. She immediately went back in. 

Koel was inside with the mother. All she could do in that moment was provide her emotional support. The FIR was written and round-up was started. Karan left with the police officer in his jeep while Monami and Koel stayed in the police station. 

Within 10 minutes Sid reached the school area and started his drone. For almost 12-13 minutes, he recorded the entire vicinity with his HD camera drone and then played that recording in his phone. He got a clue. When Ayesha was leaving the school, a man came up to her with candyfloss and in some time she left with him. Sid immediately sent the recording the Monu. She also observes the same thing. But there is something more, Ayesha was not crying, she was happy. Why? 

' usually chote bachche apni favorite cheez dekhne ke baad haa bolte hai yaha to Ayesha pehle hi uss aadmi ka haath pakad rahi hai, candyfloss use uske baad mila. And she is smiling. Kahi Ayesha iss aadmi ko jaanti to nahi '. Monami thought. 

The guard of the school was taken into questioning. But he couldn't exactly recall because there were lots of kids with their parents. 
Karan also questioned the teachers. Monami went back to the Mother and asked hesitantly, ' If you don't mind, Ayesha ke dad....' she did not complete her sentence hoping that she would understand. 

' Uske Papa, kaafi time pehle hume chodke chale gaye. Ayesha ke paida hone ke pehle unki job chali gayi and uske baad unpar bhot financial burden tha. Unhone kaha ki wo hamari zimmedari nahi utha sakte aur jab Ayesha 2 saal ki thi tab wo hume chodkar chale gaye ' she said casually with a hint of pain in her voice.

Sid is still in the same area, he increases the vicinity range area and tries to find the exact direction the man went to. 

Karan receives a call from Banta ji saying that no clue was found in any station nearby. There are possible suspects though and interrogation is going on. Karan thought to send the rest of the cadets back to academy. 

' Aap sab log academy jaiye aur wait kijiye, hum logo ko aane me time lag sakta hai ' he said while looking at them. 

' Sir, mere serial Maa ke poot ke episode no. 236 me bhi aise hi ek bachchi kidnap ho jaati hai. lekin hum sab milkar use dhoondh lete hai ' Premji spoke with hope in his eyes.                

' Ha Sir, hum bhi help karna chahte hai ' Sumanji spoke, voicing everyone else's opinion. 
Karan sighed. He knew explaining them won't work.