A NEW TRAINER !!

It's been 2 days since Monami and Sid met. He is staying at a nearby hotel and has been constantly calling his father to tell him about his new plans. The training is going as usual. Although a new notice was put up on the notice board in the morning that surprised everyone.  

NOTICE 
For the batch of 2022, a new trainer has been appointed for psychology suspect. The training in the respective subject will start with the arrival of the new trainer. Adjusted time slots will be put up later. 

SAF 
MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE

They had subjects of Physical training, negotiation environment, criminology, psychology and geography along with general knowledge. Everyone started thinking who this new teacher could be since no personal or professional information was put up. Monami had some knowledge of psychology as it was one of her subjects. But psychology here is different. They had regular classes like any school. The first would be Physical training that would begin in the morning. After that the cadets would freshen up and begin their day for theory subjects, attend lectures, make notes and some would attend extra classes. 

A commando is both brain and muscles!!

Some were attending academy in the hopes of getting admission in the NDA. Showing that one has achieved training from Parakram would look good on the CV and the experience will help. One of such student was in the same batch as Monami ( character intoduction in next part). Another day passed by and the next day a news flooded in the entire academy that the new psychology teacher has arrived. After the P.T. all the cadets got ready to attend their psychology lecture. Their first lecture was on understanding stimuli. All the cadets gathered in the lecture room and took their respective seats. 

After a while, a knock on the door was heard and all the heads turned towards it except Monami. She was reading a textbook on controlling emotional responses. She was engrossed in reading it as she knew her weak point. Something that was a weak point for her father as well. He would look at her with logical eyes but she would try to find love of some kind in his eyes. That's why their relationship of Father and daughter was not a success up to yet. The man who knocked enters the classroom, looking at Monami for a second and then turning his attention to the rest of the class. 

" Good Morning, Cadets. Mai hoo aapka Psychology teacher. My name is Kabir Sharma. I'm a psychology professor by profession and abhi abhi maine knock isiliye kiya kyuki mujhe class me aane ke liye aapki permission chahiye thi" 
It was after he spoke that Monami looked up at him. Tall guy, wearing a black full sleeves shirt, she found it weird considering the weather. A ring with turquoise stone embedded in the index finger of his right hand was what caught her attention. He had a well built body and highly penetrating eyes, that she understood because the moment she looked up he was already looking at her, but when their eyes met he shifted his gaze. Monami was constantly looking at him, observing all his actions while he was absorbing the vibe of the class and understanding his students. He continued,

" ab se hum psychology ki class tab hi shuru karenge jab aap sb mere knock karne par mujhe andar aane ki permission de". He managed to smile a little looking at all the amused faces. Chitra thought in mind," appko # permission ki kya zaroorat hai, aapko to har din lecture dena chahiye" and laughed secretly. While Sumanji knew she will definitely make a fool of herself in this class. She wasn't that educated and something like psychology was a whole different world. But her determination was no less. All the others were just listening intently. But Monu knew what he was doing.
 When a person is surprised, they give real reactions. He knocked the class door as an act of surprising, expecting a clear vision of the cadets. Before teaching them, he needed to learn them and categorise them. That's what he would do in his head. A calculative action expecting real reaction. But Monu was neither amused nor surprised, that ticked him off.