MISSION:CATCH THE AGENTS- PART 2

" People who don't believe in magic are liars. They secretly want to, but are scared that magic won't work for them" ~ anonymous.

Tomorrow is the day they will be executing the mission. Karan has explained the plan to all of them, and they have started working on their duties. 

ARMS ROOM
Karan is picking up some bullets for his pistol when Sanjana enters in. 

' Sirji, hume aapse kuch puchna tha ' She hesitated. 
' Ha bolo' he replied, still picking the bullets. 

' Sirji, hume shooter ka kaam kyu do hai?' 
Karan looks at her, knowing that she knows why he has given her the job. He motions Sanjana to close the door of the room. 

She does so. 
' Sanju, ek tip mili hai. Ho sakta hai ki unn agents ke saath kuch police officers bhi mile ho. Batra Sir ne commisioner Sir se baat ki hai, aur kuch police officers ki list mili hai jinke records thode kharab hai. Agar uss list me se koi ek bhi police officer waha dealing karne aata hai, to hume uss shoot karna hoga. Commissioner Sir ke orders hai. Unki Family ko service ke liye compensation diya jayega, but we have to shoot them. Pichhli baar media me kaafi stories aa rahi thi ki system ke andar corruption hone ki wajah se ab tak police inn agents ko nahi pakad paayi hai. Deolali police ke reputation ka sawaal hai.' he explained to her.

She was a little confused. 
' Par Sirji, agar shooting ke orders mile hai to apne Faizi Sirji ko kyu naa kaha, Wo humse behtar nishaana lagaate hai' she questioned. 

' Kyuki Sanju, hum sirf pretend karenge ki humne unn police officers ko shoot karne ki koshish ki thi. I mean, u will shoot them but hum unhe zinda pakad kar apne base tak lekar aayenge' he replied. 

' par Sirji, aaphi ne to kaha Commissioner Sir ke orders hai ' Sanjana asked again. 

' Sanju, hum deolali ke commissioner ke liye nahi, desh ke liye kaam karte hai. Unn police officer ko shootout me maarkar wo khudko beizzati se bachana chhate hai'. he replied. 

' Par Sirji, unhe pakadkar hum ka karenge?' she asked. 

' wahi so baaki kisi criminal ke saath hota hai' he replied with a short smile. He left the room before her. 

Sumanji, Chitra, Premji, Koel and Faizi would come in the restaurant at the same time and take their respective positions. Sid will go with the technical team and make sure all the arrangements are proper. Sanjana will sneak in from another building and complete her set up on the terrace. Monami will enter the restaurant and then tip off one of the security guards to slip in the dealings room. 
Karan would first come in the bar and then walk into the casino. 

Every single person will have hearing devices and miniature cameras on them. Monami will also carry a recorder. They have to finish it in 45 minutes. 

They did the morning training as usual and went on with their lectures as well. At the time of lunch, Karan came in the mess to find Monami sitting with the gang. This would not be a good time to return the earring. He takes his plate and settles down at his usual place. 

Faizi and Sanjana join him as well. They eat in silence. It's almost night now.

All have prepared for their respective roles. Monami has bought makeup that would be required like fake beard and stuff.  

Sid calls everyone to the mess area to discuss something. 
' Guys, kal humara pehla official mission hai' Sid exclaimed.

' sumanji ko to utsaah ki wajah se neend hi nahi aa rahi ' Sumanji joined him. All agreed.