TWO WAY STREET OF LOVE AND HATE!!!

The rest of the cadets joined Sid and Monami. 

' Are waah, Monami, bhot sundar lag rahi ho ' Sumanji complimented her. 

' aaj to aap dono bilkul #cutecouple lag rahe hao ' Chitra spoke ecstatically. 

' Lo, aa gayi tumhari not so favorite Cadet ' Faizi pointed towards Monami and said this to Karan. He turned his face to look towards her. For a while he kept looking at her. His expressions did not say much. But his eyes. They were soft. Like for the first time, he was feeling something different. What could it be? Like he was taking in all of her beauty just with his eyes. The way she moved some hair from her face. The way she smiled. The way her innocent eyes met his gaze and he immediately looked away!!

' Ab taadna band bhi kijiye Janaab. Uske side me uska boyfriend bhi khada hai ' Faizi commented while laughing. Karan turned away and saw that the kids were playing and having a good time. Prof. Kabir was also present there. He made his way towards where Monami was standing. 

' looking good Monami! ' he complimented her. 

' Thankyou Sir!! ' she said nervously. Sid went with the rest of the cadets and Monami and Kabir were standing together. 

' I hope tumne topic par research kar li hogi. Kal lecture tum dogi ' He said reminding her about the lecture. 
' Sir, wo mai party ke baad karne waali thi. Aapne kaha tha agar books ki zaroorat hogi to aap provide kar sakte hai ' she spoke. 

The conversation was going smoothly. He would make a couple of jokes and Monami would laugh. 

Sanjana was struggling to feel comfortable in the dress as it was different than her daily wear. Sid spotted her in the crowd and proceeded towards her. He didn't know what he would say to her. 

' Hi!!! Sanjana ' he said full of smile. 

She simply nodded.  
' Looking So beaituful ' he said to himself. Before he could initiate a conversation, MR. and MRS. BATRA entered. 

' Good evening Cadets. Aaj ki shaam humne ye party rakhi hai, taaki training year shuru hone se pehle aap sab ek doosre ko achchi se jaan paaye. To aaj ki party enjoy kijiye ' MR. BATRA announced. A huge round of applause roared the auditorium and soon the volume of music increased. 

' Ye kaisi party hai Monu? Yaha to beer bhi nahi hai ' Sid pouted, still holding Monami's hand. 

' Don't forget, yaha bachche bhi hai!! ' Monami replied. 
' Waise tu mere room me kyu aaya tha? ' Monami asked. 
' Wo mujhe tujhse kuch puchna tha. Ye Sanjana kis type ki ladki hai? ' He asked curiously. 

Monami raised an eyebrow at him and blocked his vision from where he was staring at her. 

' Sochna bhi mat. Wo teri exes ki tarah nahi hai ' Monami warned him. 

' Monu, this time it's different yaar. I know iss baar......' before he could complete his sentence Monami placed a hand on his mouth. 

' Dekh Sid, tujhe academy me admission mila hai. lekin ye jagah bhot alag hai. Yaha ke rules alag hai. Tu apni koi bhi stupid tricks yaha try nahi karega. warna hum dono ke liye problem khadi ho jaayegi. Wo Karan mujhe waise hi pasand nahi karta aur agar Sanjana ne....' Monami was speaking in a worried tone and Sid immediately moved her hand from his mouth and instead covered hers. 

' Monu, Pata hai maybe wo tujhe pasand nahi karta aisa na ho ' he said while smirking. 

Monami pulled his hand away,