MISSION: FIRST TASK FOR RECRUITS- PART 2

" naresh bro!! iska kya karoon?" exclaimed a disgusted sid who was in his dadji's farm house and was supposed to mop the floor. His father had given strict instruction to all the servants to make sid do his own work. He was not to be pampered. Coming from a rich family and having his hands at everything Sid seldom had to work hard to get something. One of the many reasons why he is the way he is. But he is not a brat. He respects his relationships with people and is amicable. The only person he could rely on throughout his miserable and dysfunctional life was monu. And now she wasn't picking up his calls either. 

Chitra was told to rest for 3 days and the training would go on with the rest of the cadets. It was night of the second day when Sanju went to the storage room to get some training equipment. 
monu's phone ringed again but it was a missed call. sanju picked it up to see who was calling and she saw 17 missed calls from the same person. She thought it may be an emergency and called back to inform the caller that monami cannot pickup the calls. 
" kameeni, moti billi, maine kitne phone kiye tujhe aur tu ab phone utha rahi hai. teko pata hai mai kaha ho bro"..  spoke the caller from another line. 
" oye, kameena tu aur bille jaisi awaaz to teri lag raho hai" said sanjana after being called whatnot from this unknown caller. 
She cut the call in anger and went back. Sid was amused to hear what monu had just said and what was wrong with her accent. He used to call her with these names every time and not once did she retaliate like that. 
She kept the equipment in the gym and went to her room. She saw monami lying on her bed, seemed lost in her thoughts. 
She went near her and gave her a jerk on the shoulder. Monami came out of her thoughts and settled down. 
" tere phone pe bhot phone aa raho, kaun badtameez insaan hai wo?" asked sanjana and monami got confused who she was talking about. 

The next day the training started at the same time. Because of yesterday, karan kept the drills a little simple but the cadets were tired already and the morning session ended. 
It was breakfast time and all the recruits were sitting on one side and the trainers on one side. 
Dilbaaghji felt like someone was missiing in the group and realised it was Monami. He asked the others to call her for breakfast. Hearing him Sumanji replied," wo chitra ke room me use naashta dene gayi hai" in a loud voice so that Karan would hear this. And he did. He felt like he was a bit too harsh with her. But Karan being Karan thought to brush it off, after all, he didn't care what the recruits thought about him, then why would he care what Monami thought about him. 
Taking this opportunity, Faizi remarked" kuch bhi kaho, Monami responsible to bhot hai, par kuch log to jaankar bhi anjaan bante hai". karan gave Faizi a " do you want to continue your nonsense look" with his eyes and faizi started digging into his platter. 

In Chitra's room, she was eating her breakfast and Monami was checking her injury. She had packed a bunch of medicines just in case, if the swelling rose up again. She helped Chitra finish her breakfast and gave her medicines. There was nothing to worry about, as the injury had healed earlier than expected. Monami took the plates and left the room, she found someone standing outside, taking the support of the wall, Karan was standing there. 
She was not willing to get into an argument with him so she was about to leave quietly when he called her out. 
" wait!!". Monami thought he was going to tell her something again that she was not ready to listen and really wanted to run away. But karan was her trainer and when in academy she definitely so she turned around not ready to really listen. For a while, he gave her the " i don't care " look and Monami was confused thinking what wrong has she done now, but the first thing he spoke after that long silence was " SORRY!!". Monami was stunned to hear this. This was not expected from someone like Karan through Moanmi's pov. She was dumbstruck and really processing his words when she saw him snapping his fingers in front if her to bring her out of her trance and realised she just did something really stupid in front of him again. 
" KYA KAHA TUMNE??" in a very astonished voice filled with shock and a little bit of surprise. 
karan was in no mood to repeat the word again so he gave her another " seriously, i don't care" look and Monami understood he really had just apologized. 
He asked " Chitra kaisi hai?" and Monami replied " she is fine, swelling kaafi kam ho gayi hai, mujhe lag raha tha ki ligament tear hai to shayad ACL bhi ho sakta hai ..." and she went on like a doctor explaining a medical condition without realizing the fact that karan was not able to understand most of it. When she finished her sentence and looked at Karan she realized that he understood nothing. She sighed. " in short, thik hai wo" said Monami to give a clear conclusion to an annoyed Karan. She smiled a half smile and began to return when she felt a sharp pain in her left knee. Monami was also injured but everything was happening so fast that she couldn't treat herself. She lost her balance as she was now standing on her right leg, but instantly the pain became worse and fell down. 
karan did not understand what had really happened and held his hand out to Monami for support. She looked up at him and took his hand. With all her strength she was trying to pull herself up but it felt like her left leg had gone numb due to the extreme pain. 

karan was also surprised because he could see her struggling and he himself was trying to pull her up but she just couldn't. He sat down on the floor in front of Monami and realised that she had tears in her eyes. His look changed to concern. He realised Monami had come between chitra and the rocks when she was falling.There was a possibility of her being injured as well. He quickly pulled her trouser up to check her right knee but didn't see anything. he went for the left side and pulled it up. The entire knee area was filled with a big red blot clot and tightly swollen muscles!!

How will karan help Monami?? 

KEEP READING!!!
BYEEE!!