THE CHOICE OF ACTION.

'Call Cadet Monami Mahajan into my office' Batra Sir spoke over the phone, as he was looking through the application of Siddharth Ganju and he was standing right in front. Monami was in her class when she received the call. She excused herself feeling a bit confused but before leaving, Prof. Kabir stopped her. 
' Mai abhi tumhe jaane de raha hoo, par kyuki tumhari ye class complete nahi ho rahi hai, kal ki class tum start karogi. Topic hoga - Emotional reactions against surprises. I hope I have made myself clear. Aur ha agar reference ke liye books chahiye to mujhse le lena' he spoke giving a slight smile. Monami did not understand if this was an opportunity or punishment because his tone did not reflect either. She simply nodded and left. On her way out she bumped into Karan. He was a little surprised. 
' Kya hua Rani Sahiba, class me man nahi lag raha' he said in a teasing tone. 
' Batra sir ne bulaya hai, Sir!' she replied while trying to internally calm herself. 
Before he could say anything else, she quickly walked away. He kept looking at her till she took a turn and was no longer in his sight. He just smiled a little and walked away but he himself didn't know why he smiled. 

In Batra Sir's Cabin.

A knock on the door is heard and Monami comes in, She is immediately surprised to see Sid standing there. Batra Sir looks at her and she nervously bends her head down. Sid brightly smiles at her but she doesn't return the smile. 

' Monami, kya tum Siddharth ko jaanti ho?' Batra sir asked. 

Monami simply nodded. Batra Sir proceeded with a couple more questions that were mostly for Sid. It seemed that he was ready to accept Sid in the academy but,

' Siddharth, iss program ka head trainer Special Agent Karan Shergil hai, agar wo aapko approve kar dete hai, to aap iss academy me admission le sakte hai. I'll Call him'. 

Sid was dumbfounded and looked at Monami. Monami sadly nodded. After what happened at the cafe, getting Karan's approval will be difficult. Both of them knew this. They were just hoping for some miracle to happen. 

After some time Karan enters the cabin and he is surprised to see Siddharth there. Now he understood why Monami was called. They are both standing at one side and Karan comes and stands at the other. 

' Sir, aapne bulaya'. Karan said. 

' Shergil, ye applicant hai jo current batch me admission lena chahte hai. Ab kyuki tum iss program ke head trainer hai isiliye tumhara opinion bhi consider kiya jayega'. Batra sir explained. 

Karan did not even look at Sid and instantly replied, " Sir, application accept karne ka time khatam ho gaya hai. Agar hum abhi inka application accept karenge to baaki applicants ke liye unfair hoga jinke applications late submission ki wajah se reject kiye gaye the". 

Sid and Monami both knew this was coming. But Monami also knew that Sid cannot go anywhere else and Sid too was determined to get admission in the academy. 

Before Sid could protest Karan continued, 
" Lekin agar aapne inka application process kar diya hai matlab aap bhi inhe academy me accept karne ke liye ready ho gaye hai. But Sir jaisa ki aapne kaha mere Head Trainer hone ke naate, Mai Siddharth ko ek test dena chahta hoo. Agar wo ye test pass kar lete hai to mujhe koi problem nahi hai" Karan said. 

All this while both Monu and Sid were surprised. For Monami it was shock because she knew that the test will definitely be something difficult. For Sid it was contentment because he was finally getting a chance. This was exciting him. 

' Ok then, Cadet Monami Mahajan aap apni class me wapis jaa sakti hai. Also, agar Siddharth test pass kar lete hai to aapko ye responsibility leni hogi ki wo ek achche cadet bane. After all aap log best friends hai. Aur maine Siddharth ka application isiliye bhi process kiya kyuki usme likha tha ki unko academy join karne ki inspiration aapse mili". Batra sir spoke without taking a pause and it took her some time to process all words. She replied in a confident ' YES SIR!' and left the room. 

" All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them". 

WHAT WILL BE KARAN's TEST FOR SID???
WILL MONAMI BE ABLE TO TAKE CLASS WITH PROF. KABIR??? 

KEEP READING!!!!
BYEEE!!