THE GIRL WHO RUINED MY PRESENTATION!

YEAR : 2012 
PLACE : HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL
OCCASION :  BRILLIANT MINDS JOURNAL PRESENTATION OF ACADEMIC  EXCELLENCE
HOST : STUDENT KABIR SHARMA 

Back in 2012 Monu with her Father had gone to attend this presentation. Dr. Mahajan insisted that it will help her understand the world of Doctors a little better. Kabir is an alumni of Harvard Medical School and during this presentation was the first time that he saw Monami. The auditorium was huge  and built in a way that even from a big distance, the audience will be able to interact with the host. He was presenting a paper on Cardiovascular diseases increasing the chances of hip fracture. He had made the necessary arrangements on the podium and slowly the auditorium was filled with Professors, colleagues, Doctors, Patients and Monami and her Father. 

He began his presentation on an elegant and confident note. He showed diagrams, researches and also simulation. When it was time for the question and answer session, he called out Monami from the crowd. 
' Ahhh, looks Indian. Meri baat samajh jayegi ' he thought while seeing her coming down. But while coming down, Monami accidentally tripped over someone's leg and fell down the stairs. She literally rolled over the stairs and arrived on the stage with a thud. All the guests got up and Monami was down on the ground. Her Father covered his face, ' tsk tsk tsk ' was all he could say before running over to her. Kabir tried to help her up but she was in too much pain. Eventually the presentation was cancelled and after that he never saw Monami again. He was supposed to become a Cardiac Surgeon and also completed his resident ship in a famous hospital but changed over to psychology 3 years ago( from present year ). The moment he saw Monami in his first class, he immediately recognised her but to his surprise, she didn't. That's why he gave her the task to lecture the class. Hoping she would remember something. 

Then he thought mentioning Harvard might do some help. So, he included her for Thesis writing. 

P.S. This is just Kabir and Monami's backstory. 

Sorry for the late updates :(((