Chapter 16 ~Important Event Goes Wrong~

Her POV

I fixed my mask (A/N: It's like Haku's, but has a butterfly design), and stared at my reflection in the mirror in front of me. I'm currently wearing a pair of black shorts, and a black turtle-neck shirt. I got a black cloak above it (A/N: Like the Akatsuki's, but it has no designs, and just pure black) as well. As for my footwear, I'm wearing a pair of black ninja sandals. My knees and hands are bandaged, and I wore the hood that goes with my cloak. I braided my white hair, too. I know that I'm totally covered. I just don't want people to see my appearance.

"Better check this Chunin Exams thing out, now that I'm ready." I said to myself, and held a pair of big and sharp scissors in my cloak pocket. Hey. Believe me or believe me, but I just killed the one guarding me with this weapon. It was easy since he doesn't have any weapon with him. Too bad.

The window shattered into glass pieces when my bandaged fist collided with it, and I jumped down, leaving the bloody room, and the bloody lifeless man.

I gracefully landed on the ground, and started to ask people where the Chunin Exams are being held. I know that it's being held at this very moment because Sasuke left me with that pathetic man to guard me. He told me that he would have to attend something important, and since I got attracted to this important event he had to attend, I escaped, and decided to go after him. Asking me why I knew what it's called? Well, my guard told me so.

"See that building over there? Go inside, and ask for the room where the first part of the Chunin Exams will be held. I heard that it's at the third floor. I don't know the room number though." The old man said, and I thanked him, dashing towards the said place afterwards.

-MINUTES LATER-

I kicked the door open, and saw all eyes staring at me, which literally pissed me off.

"What are you all looking at?" I asked menacingly, and the others switched their gazes from me to other things while some other ninjas were just too hard-headed, and remained staring at me.... They even got amusement in their eyes. I wanna' rip those balls out from their sockets, and push it down their throats with my scissors.

"Who are you?" A man with white hair, and round eye glasses asked. I looked at his direction, and saw Sasuke, along with his little friends, gathered around him. He's currently crouching on the ground with two cards in front of him. I walked towards them, and remained silent.

"Who are you?" The man repeated, but I ignored him.

"Hey, Sasuke. So this was that important thing you had to attend, huh?" I asked out of blue, and the said boy stiffened, looking at me in disbelief afterwards.

"What are you doing here, and out of the hospital?" Sakura and Naruto gasped.

"It's her?! What's with the outfit?!"

"I want to know where you were heading to, so yeah. Here I am." I simply said, and he just remained looking at me. His little friends started to whisper things about me though, and what the blonde girl said pissed me off big time. REALLY.

"Oh.... She's a girl. I bet she's so ugly that she wears a mask." The blonde girl said, and giggled afterwards. The one she talked to, who is a boy with spiky hair tied up in a high pony tail, just glanced at her, but ignored her afterwards. He commented something though.

"What a drag...."

"What did you just say, blonde girl?" I asked, my voice full of venom.

"Why do you wear a mask, huh? Is it because that.... You are so ugly?" She asked while smirking, and I noticed Sasuke staring at her in disbelief. Then, before I could push my scissors down her throat, Sasuke already held my hand, and squeezed it, making me look up at him. He's taller than me, okay? I'm just eleven years old anyway, and that explains it.