Chapter 5 ~Remembering Them~

Her POV

I took a slice of bread, and shoved it in my mouth.

"Hmm..... I missed eating. I haven't eaten for weeks until now...." I said with my mouth full.

I already killed many people, and can't count it with my fingers. Add my toes? Nope. I still can't. That's why I'm exhausted, and HUNGRY. Right now, I'm in a kind of.... Bakery. The owner's dead anyway, so I can eat everything. Call me a pig, but I don't care. I'm starving.

Kakashi's POV

"This is horrible..!!" I looked at the direction of the voice, and saw a group of chunins and jounins gathered around something. I wonder what's up.... Hokage-sama called all of us because a chunin reported him about something. I was still groggy, and sleepy awhile ago, so yeah. I couldn't pay much attention.

"What's up?" I asked them, and they gave way.

"Look!"

My eyes widened. This is.... Gruesome. Four.... Wait....... They were the ones assigned to guard the village! It was them!! And.... They were killed that fast....?

"Who did this?"

"I feel like.... Puking..."

"It smells horrible."

"Don't just stand there, and fix this! A group of five or four people handle this! Carry each of the corpses, and dispose them properly! Bury them!! Another group clean the mess here! Remove the blood and organs! No time to waste!" I ordered, and they did their job.

"Where is she?" I asked myself.

Her POV

I removed my bloody clothes, and got into the cold water. Cleaning myself for once feels great. I'm currently here in a random river in the woods. When I was done eating, and was filled up, I sneaked out of the village, and found this.

"Oh wait.... I should clean my clothes first, so that it would be dry later after I bathe myself."

I got out of water, shivering, and picked my clothes up, washing it afterwards, and removing the stains of blood.

"Tsk. Other stains won't disappear..!" I sighed in frustration.

Standing up, I hanged my clothes on a low branch of a random tree, and shivered afterwards. Hoo! It's cold!!

"Three..... Two.... One..... YIPEE!!"

Splash!!

My head poked out of water, and I inhaled a large amount of air. Then, I giggled. I just made a huge splash! Hahaha!! I miss swimming! I miss..... Them......

-FLASHBACK-

"Brother..!! Hahaha! Put me down!! Nooooo..!!!"

Splash!!

I laughed as my head poked out of water. My brother chuckled, and placed an arm around my shoulders.

"That's how you should-"

"Nope! She should be like this!!" Mom exclaimed, and took a starting point. Then, she ran, and jumped, and....

"Wooooohh!!"

Splash!!

I giggled when Mom splashed water on my brother's face, making the said boy frown.

Brother splashed some water on my face, and I just pulled him down in the water.

"Payback!" I said, and was about to weigh him down when he swam underwater, and pulled my feet.

I held my breath, and he swam up, leaving me there under him.

I swam up, and resurfaced. Payback!

"Hey Sis! Where are you going? Get back in the water! You're no fun!" My brother said, and laughed afterwards. I just chuckled evilly.

"Just eatin'~" I sang, and took a bite of his chocolate.

"Hahaha! Sure, you pig!! Wait.... Why are you there... Hey! Not my chocolate..!!" He yelled, panicking, and got out of water, immediately scrambling to his feet. I took another BIG bite, and....

"Hey! I'm still eating it!" I whined, and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"This is mine, and mine only." He said, and shoved it all inside his mouth.

"Pig....." I muttered, and jumped into the water again.

"Daddy!!" Brother said, and hugged Dad. He just came home from work. It's a delivering-mails thingy.... Oh wait... Maybe delivering informations or documents or something like that. It's a risky job, but Dad's proud to have it.

"Dad! Brother took my chocolate!"

"What?! Excuse me! That was mine!" Brother yelled back, and our parents just laughed.

"I'll buy, you two, later." Dad said, and we cheered.

"Yay!!"

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

Tears fell down my eyes, but I immediately wiped them away. Mother told me to be strong, and not to cry. But.... I really miss them. I want to see them again.

"I would be seeing you all again..... After I. Kill. Every. Single. Ninja."