Chapter 1 ~A New Village And My First Victim~

Her POV

Where are those so-called ninjas?! This is getting stupid. I have to go somewhere, and not walk and walk and walk all day.

Oh, would you look at that.... A village.

"I have to be patient. I'll attack later at night, and not today. This would be easy anyway." I said under my breath as I stepped inside the village, looking at the sleeping guards. This would be less-likely the hardest.

I continued to walk, my hood covering my big bright green eyes. Even though my eyes are big and weird, I still love them, and I'm proud to have them because my family had the same eye color. A bright leafy-green. As for my hair, it's just a simple grayish white. It stops right below my bottom. My mom had the same hair color, and so did my brother. Dad had dark brown hair. He was the different one, making him unique.

Thump!

"Excuse me." Curse that person.

Kakashi's POV

I was walking awhile ago while reading my favorite book when someone bumped onto me. Maybe that person didn't mean it.

"Excuse me."

Based on that person's voice, it's a female, and she sounds like a kid, but.... It's a bit dark. Her voice has a dark tone. I really can't explain it. She gives me the creeps, that's why, I faced her. I crouched down to see her face, which made her shock and take a step back. She looks unfamiliar. She's not from here. This girl must be an outsider.

Her POV

I gasped when a masked man with white hair stopped in front of me, and crouched down, staring at my face. It was because I had my head down awhile ago to avoid people seeing my face, but..... Who is this anyway?!

My face hardened, and I glared hatefully at him when he suddenly took out a pointed weapon, pointing it at my neck. Dammit. This must be a ninja! Well, damn him. He'll be the very first one written in my list. He'll be the very first one to meet my family.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here in our village?"

"None of your business." That made him look at me in disbelief. He even placed the sharp thing nearer on my neck.

"You know, for a kid, you're disrespectful."

You know what? Damn you. You're dead.

"Nobody gives a shi—"

"And you have a dirty mouth as well." He said, cutting me off. Curse him.

"Because of that, you'll come with me." He unexpectedly held my wrist tightly, and started to drag me towards who-knows-where. Of course, I struggled. No way I'm coming with him.

"Let go of me!!" I yelled, and kicked him on the leg with no avail.

"You won't huh...." After saying that, I took out my knife, and wounded him on the arm. That surely made him let go. He even yelped in pain.

I took this opportunity, and ran away, not before stabbing him once on the thigh though. That was for cutting me off.

Kakashi's POV

"Tsk. She escaped." I said while painfully holding my bleeding arm. She has a knife with her, meaning, she can't be trusted. I wonder what she needs to do. Maybe.... Kill someone in here? No. She's too young to do that kind of thing..... But.... She managed to wound me twice.

I looked around, but she already disappeared into the crowd. I have to report this.

"Kakashi! What happened to you?" Iruka said, appearing out of nowhere.

"Help me, please."

Her POV

"Stupid people....." I muttered under my breath as I wiped the blood off my knife. He's so annoying. Asking me where I am right now? Well, I'm currently sitting on a roof of a random house. It's hot in here, but who cares. I got my black coat on anyway.

"There she is!!"

My eyes widened as my head snapped in the direction of the voice. Five..... Ninjas...... Were there. Will I kill them? It's still early. And besides, they'll just get more back-up.

"Stupid people. Can't I just rest or something?" I asked, and jumped down from the roof, the ninjas chasing me.

I immediately hid behind a trash can beside the house.

"You can't hi—" Blood splattered on my face while I remove my knife from the man's neck. He was behind me, and he even whispered. He was VERY CLOSE. That's what he got.

"Still alive?" I asked quietly, and with one stab on the chest, the man fell down, pool of blood spreading around him. We're in a kind of very narrow space between two houses, so yeah. No one saw me kill him.

"There she is!! Wait.... Is that...?"

"She already killed him! I'll avenge my best friend!! You murderer!!!" A random ninja said, and ran towards me. I smirked, and kicked the dead man's face.

"This is your best friend? Hahaha!! You know what? I don't give a damn!" I exclaimed mockingly, and ran away. Good luck on catching me, fools.

One down..... I'll kill you all.... And avenge my family.