Chapter 35 ~Final Exam: Naruto Vs Neji~

Kou's POV

"FINALLY!! Wait.... Sasuke's not home yet... But it's the day of the last and final exam! Where is that damn jerk?!" I yelled at obviously nothing but myself and did my morning routine, pretty excited for the upcoming events.

-MINUTES LATER-

I stared at my reflection in the mirror and blinked twice. I'm wearing Sasuke's attire, a blue turtle-neck-like shirt with a wide collar and yeah, a pair of white shorts that stop above my knees too.... Scratch that. It's below my knees because I'm small and my legs are not that long. Ugh. Whatever. Asking why I chose Sasuke's clothes? Well, I really don't know. Maybe because it's a special event and I have to wear something special and not just my everyday clothes. I can't believe I considered Sasuke's clothes special though. Sakura and Ino are probably going to kill me because I'm using their love's property but I'll kill them first, that's why, there won't be a problem at all. As for my hair, I braided it as usual and my weapons, well, my only weapon to be exact, my scissors, it's in Sasuke's kunai knife holder, which I'm currently using. There's no sense in wearing my mask anymore and hiding my face because people already saw it. Nahh. I changed my mind. I'm wearing it.

"What to eat?" I asked myself while wearing my mask and sighed afterwards. I don't have any money and since Sasuke's not home yet, there's no food here in his house anymore, thanks to me. How about doing what I do back then? Yeah. Why not?

-MINUTES LATER-

"That was great. Thanks!" I exclaimed and ran off without paying for the plates of dango I ate. My stomach was empty and so were my pockets. Can't do anythin' about that.

"HEY!! GET BACK HERE!"

I teleported and appeared in the middle of a huge barrel. This is the arena, I guess. My eyes scanned my surroundings and saw Gaara, along with the other competitors, staring at me, causing my eye to twitch. "What the hell are you staring at?" When those words left my mouth, they looked away and at a different direction. Good for them.

"Sasuke's missing too."

"Also that Dosu guy..."

"Quit moving, you two. Stand up straight and present yourself proudly to the spectators." The dude with stick popping out from his mouth scolded at Naruto and Shikamaru.

"Where's the old man? Sir proctor?" I asked, noticing the said guy missing, and received no response. Don't tell me he's dead? I remembered the time I switched places with him and fought Gaara's sensei, not really fought but whatever. He escaped that moment and I'm pretty sure of it. Did something happen to him? Well, damn.

There are house thingys around the big barrel-like thing, where we're inside of, and the people in those house thingys, who must be the audience, cheered. I paid no attention to what this stick guy said and remained looking around. Where's that jerk? He's freaking late. That's unusual. Maybe Kakashi trained him so hard and killed him, but Sasuke isn't that easy to kill. I mean, I couldn't manage to kill him during our first fight.

I heard someone make weird angry sounds, close to growling but not really. That was Gaara for sure. I walked and stood next to him, not caring if that took the attention of people. What's making him so mad anyway? Maybe because Sasuke's a chicken and didn't show up? Or maybe because his father, the Kazekage, is here? I also know about their loving father-and-son relationship, thanks to that meeting we had.

"Now, everyone, enjoy!!" The Hokage exclaimed, pulling me back to reality. Did he say something awhile ago? Yeah, maybe. This is too boring. Where's all the action?

The stick guy showed us a piece of paper with lines and names and I, for the second time, obviously paid no attention.

-MINUTES LATER-