Chapter 29 ~A Student-And-Teacher Bond~

Her POV

"Hey you! Why are you alone?—"

"He's not. I'm right here." I said, and walked towards Naruto. The gay kitty smirked, and I removed my mask, smirking at him as well.

"Hey gay kitty, what's up? Creepy freak you got there on your back." I mocked, and he just sweatdropped.

"Anyway, tell me about that Neji. We didn't get to see his power to its limits in the last fight, did we? So what's his story?" He asked, and I just sighed.

"He's nothing but a bastard. Believe me."

"I'm gonna' pulverize him! That's his story!" Naruto exclaimed with a determined-but-funny look in his face. He also got his fist up in the air. Both of them started to chat, and gay kitty said something about him liking Naruto.

"Damn. You really are a gay. No doubt about it." I muttered under my breath. Naruto said something about not liking that gay kitty, and it made me chuckle a bit. Talk about being blunt. Anyway, I leaned on the railings, and gay kitty stood beside me.

"What's wrong? Feeling blue about that girl?" He asked with a mocking smirk, and I just sighed, looking at him.

"Did something..... You know.... Changed..? I mean, after that.... Scene..... Did Gaara do something..? Aaagh forget it...."

My face glowed red as I remembered that moment. Gay kitty blinked twice, and chuckled afterwards, but it died real quick.

"Nothing has changed after that. I was amused with your words though, you know."

I sighed again, and wore my mask.

"It's Gaara's turn." I said, stating the obvious as my eyes remained glued on the screen. It's that green freak. He's no match for that sand dude even with his speed and strength.

"You better go back to your team. Support your little brother."

"You seem to be quite down lately. The four of us can hang out sometimes, you know. If that's okay with you. I don't mind." He said, and placed his hand on my head. I sighed, and watched.

"Thanks for the offer."

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

"Sand freak's just standing there with his arms folded on his chest. Trying to be cool huh? Leaving his sand to do all the work. That's not cool at all! Hey, sand freak!! DON'T JUST STAND THERE! TRY MOVING A FINGER, WILL YA'?!?! YOU'RE SERIOUSLY PISSING ME OFF!!"

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

This green freak took some stuffs from his leg warmer things off, and when it fell on the ground, the whole area moved a bit! Literally! Those things seem to weight tons! Anyway, he got real fast, and this alerted Gaara.

He's so cute when he's startled. No kidding. I mean, just look at his I-do-not-know-what-I-am-going-to-do-with-a-guy-as-fast-as-him face! Hahhaha!! Soon enough, that green freak will be able to hit him straight on the face! No doubt about it! I can feel it!

"Ha! What are you waiting for, sand freak?! Why not move and fight back?! You can't win by just watching him!! Hahhaahha! Too amazed to even move huh?! Hahhahaha!!"

"Oh my gosh! Green freak smacked him right on the head with his foot! NICE ONE!!!" Okay. I'm a bit energetic. This is just an awesome fight!

"Cool! YOU MANAGED TO PUNCH HIM ON THE FACE!! You're not hurt, are you, sand freak?! Hahahahah!!"

.........

"GAARA LOOKS CREEPY!! WHAT'S WITH THE FREAKY GRIN, FREAK?! He's freaking me out with that stupid look in his face." I exclaimed, and when his sand covered him again, his emotionless face came back. Hoo! That's better. I wouldn't be able to take it if he stays with that creepy face from before. It freaked me out. Seriously.