Chapter 47 ~Emotions And Feelings Again~

Kou's POV

I woke up and when I opened my eyes, the beautiful blue sky greeted me. What happened before came back to me and I immediately stood up, looking around. Nobody's here and I'm still in the place where I was. I'm on the surface though. I guess Itachi left me here. Ah damn. They escaped.

"Ugh.... Why did this have to happen?" I asked myself and started to walk. When I reached the part of the village where there are houses and shops, I jumped on a roof and continued jumping from one to another.

-MINUTES LATER-

"What a coincidence.. HEY!!" I yelled and looked at the stupid show-off, only to get ignored. He seemed to be in a hurry. Well, whatever.

"HEY, SHOW-OFF, I'M TALKING TO YOU!!" I yelled and jumped from the roof, landing gracefully on the ground in front of Sasuke and blocking his way. He glared at me but I just glared back.

"What do you want? Can't you see that I'm busy?"

"I don't give a damn if you're doing something or not. I just want to know why you're in a hurry."

"Have you seen Naruto?"

"No. Why are you in a hurry? Late for a date?"

"*glares* I have no time for you. Leave me alone." Sasuke said and was about to run off again when I spoke.

"Have you seen your damn brother, Sasuke? I don't know what happened to the both of you or why you're not living together or why he's a damn rogue and is tagging along with those stupid freaks that almost killed me, but if you don't know, he's here awhile ago and I tried to get my knife back. Unluckily, I failed and passed out before I can even seriously fight him. If you do knew that he's already here and if you do saw him, it's a better idea to share his location to me because I still have some business with that jerky brother of yours." I said without any emotion and received nothing. When I turned around, I saw Sasuke with his feet glued on the ground. He isn't moving at all. Soon enough, he dashed towards me and suddenly held my shoulders. He's a damn freak. That almost gave me a freaking heart attack.

"What happened? What did he do to you? Did he say something?" Sasuke asked and I just raised my eyebrow, noticing that he's really out-of-character right now. He can't even manage his composure. It's so obvious that he's panicking at the moment and is in a hurry and those eyes.... If looks could kill, I would probably be dead by now. Maybe he's just excited to see his brother. Aw.... I'm envious.

"Well, we got into a fight. Kakashi's there, also Asuma and Hinata's sensei, and we're against Itachi and that stupid shark freak. I tried to join the serious battle but at the end, Itachi dragged me away from the area and told me that he doesn't want me to get involved. I passed out that time. Pretty stupid, huh. Anyway, why are you in a hurry? And why are you finding Naruto? I think you should be happy and excited because your brother's here to visit his jerky little brother." I said, receiving another glare from the show-off.

Sasuke's POV

I glared at Kou and let go of her shoulders afterwards. I see, she encountered Itachi awhile ago. They're after Naruto and I have to find him because if they find him first, he's finished. Should I bring Kou with me? No. I shouldn't. I shouldn't get her involved with this mess.

Kou's POV

Sasuke took off out of the blue and I just sweatdropped at his sudden and unexpected actions. Nevermind. If he will not answer my questions, I'll just have to find it out myself. Without any hesitation, I secretly followed him and ended up in Naruto's house. There, I saw Sakura and of course, she saw me and just waved a hand, I did too, and followed Sasuke again. This time, I ended up in front of a ramen shop. Actually, I'm currently standing beside it and is hiding myself from Sasuke. I eavesdropped and heard him asking if the old man saw Naruto. They went blabbering about him going with one of the legendary freak things, Jiraiya, and something with him having long white hair and blah blah blah. Sasuke took off a few minutes after that, heading somewhere outside the village, and I simply followed him. I jumped from tree to tree when I exited the village because I can't just run behind him. I'll be caught if I do so.