Chapter 24 ~Together Once More~

Her POV

Now, how am I going to find them? It's my fault for being so stupid, and separating from them. Ugh. I also got a bit too emotional.

"Damn it! Stupid feelings."

Before I even know it, I started crying again. I've been doing this for hours, and it's already dark. Sitting on the ground, and leaning on a tree..... Won't do me any good. My surroundings are dark and creepy. Tall and huge trees are towering me.... They're all around me. I have to move. I can't sit here all night, and don't sleep at all. How can I even close my eyes for a minute knowing that danger is lurking in every direction. Man. These stupid emotions are getting into me! I have to stop this! Oh wait.... I'll just sleep then. Maybe I can think of a better way to find my teammates tomorrow morning. Yeah. I just need to rest. My mind's blank right now.

I wiped my tears away, wore my mask on, and lied down on the ground. This should do it. I'm a light-sleeper anyway, so I'll wake up when someone attacks.

-THE NEXT DAY-

I woke up, and stretched my arms, yawning. My eyes scanned my surroundings, and ended up getting tense. Where are the others?

Oh wait.... I separated from them. Ugh. How could I forget?

I released a long sigh, and stood up.

"I should start searching for them while it's still early."

"Oh wait, I can just teleport...."

"But I should find a water source first.... I want to take a bath. I stink like fish." I muttered to myself, and started to run. Tiring myself by jumping from tree to tree is not an option. That's much more tiring than staying low on the ground.

"Found one."

I removed my mask and hood, halting to a stop when I was near the river my eyes caught. It took me years to find this. Of course, I was just kidding. It was surprisingly near. This should do it. The water is clear in here, and I can see the bottom of it. I will get my breakfast, too, I guess.

I looked around me, and in the distance, a blur of blue took my attention. Probably a ninja or something. That person's far away anyway, so it doesn't matter. It's not like he or she would bother to go here. Nevermind.

I removed my clothes until I was left in my inner wear. No one's here.... Maybe I can remove these as well. I don't want it to get wet, so.... I better remove it, too. The coast is clear, and it wouldn't be a problem at all.

I did remove it, and placed all of my clothes on a huge rock. I immediately jumped in the water afterwards.

"Ah~!! This is refreshing."

I took my scissors, which I placed on the rock with my clothes awhile ago, and swam underwater. The fishes are coming from the direction where I saw the blur. This makes it easy for me to catch because they are swimming towards me. Scratch that....

"Damn it!" I cursed in frustration as my head poked out of the water. It was not easy. Those stupid fishes were fast!

Hey. I was swimming a bit far away from my things, and.... I'm now near that blur, and I can now see his face clearly. Talk about coincidence. It's them. And guess what? I'm seriously not planning on revealing myself. Being naked is not cool at all.

I silently inhaled a large amount of air, and dove underwater, and was about to swim away when a kunai knife caught my eyes, it passed me, and stuck itself on the bottom. I poked my head out a bit again, and saw Sasuke looking at me with wide eyes. What the fvck?! I knew that I kept myself low awhile ago! I was even deep underwater when I was about to swim away! So how did he see me even though I must've looked like a blur?!