Chapter 11 ~Caught Again~

Her POV

I jolted up, and looked around, just to see nothing but darkness. Not totally though..... It's just that.... The lights are gone, and the village's quiet. Maybe it's midnight or something.

"It's time I guess....." I muttered under my breath, and jumped down the roof, not before noticing a shadow of a person sitting on the roof of the house beside this house though. What was that? I hope it's just my imagination. I don't want anyone catching me do this.

.............................

A bloodcurdling scream filled the room, and with one last swing, silence immediately engulfed me. I looked at the cold lifeless body on the floor, and grinned widely, stabbing it for several times. When I got bored, I wrote Get ready on the wall using the pool of blood on the floor. Then, I smirked at my own work.

"What are you doing?"

I stiffened at the cold and deep voice. Who is he...? Getting over the shock, I immediately turned around, and saw a weird-looking boy that I think has the same age as mine.

He has blood-red hair, and attracting sea-foam eyes, which stare right through me. What caught my attention is that weird thing strapped on his back. I wonder what's inside that. Nah. It doesn't matter anyway. He's just a kid, and that makes it even easier for me.

"What do you think?"

My knife was blocked by a wall of sand, and I was taken aback. I was going to stab him, but this stupid sand appeared! So, he's probably a ninja, and his specialty is sand.

I swung my knife again and again, but it was no use. His sand kept on blocking it! I glared at him, and he just stared back at me with no emotion. This jerk! What a stupid sand freak!! Aargh! Why can't I even land a single stab on him?!

"No matter how many times you try, you still won't be able to hurt me."

No one's POV

The little girl heard something from her parents' room, and with a rapid beating heart, she slowly tiptoed towards the said room, and slowly but carefully pushed the door open. Then, without totally opening it wide, she peeked, causing her eyes to widen.

"Now, it's my turn." The red-head said, and the little girl stepped back. Then, she ran away, and seeked out for help.

Her POV

The sand started to chase me, and I just jumped out the window, destroying it in the process. I looked back, and saw sand still chasing me. As I was about to land on the ground, the sand caught my foot, and I used my knife to break free.

"Over there! After him!!"

I scrambled to my feet, and started to run away. What now? Damn. Why can't I kill people like before?! Why am I getting weak?!

Ninjas surrounded me, and I glared at each one of them.

"Don't you even dare." I said in a low voice, and before I even know it, they all threw knives at me all at the same time. Well, just great! I used my three knives to block it, and good thing, I managed to. I trained myself, remember? So, I got the hang of it. Oh, and by the way, I got knives in each of my hand, and the last one was in my mouth. I held it using my teeth..... But I still got my mask on. Hehe. Weird, right? Just imagine that I have a knife in between my teeth, which is covered by a mask. The one covered with a mask is my mouth, okay? And not the knife, stupid.

"Ah! He blocked it all—" I stabbed as many as I can in the neck using my incredible speed. They were stunned by my blocking ability, or whatever you call it, and that's why, their guards were down for a second, and I got them.